BFG KDW 335/30r18 on 03 cobra, should fit?

grnenvy

Established Member
Hmm

Rear tires look great but there shorter then the fronts which doesn't look right. I'm going through the same thing right now do I go with the nitto 335 dr which is 26in tall or the 305s which are 26.5 tall.

Venomm

Established Member
Rear tires look great but there shorter then the fronts which doesn't look right. I'm going through the same thing right now do I go with the nitto 335 dr which is 26in tall or the 305s which are 26.5 tall.

i didnt get front tires i just re used my same ones till i save up enough pennys to put the kdw on the front as well,

I got the tires and rims from discount, its there normal warranty on tires free flat repair ect but they said if they start to wear fast or uneven they will replace them...

jtm

now more boost included
Established Member
looks great with those fat boys on the back, been looking for some wider ones myself. leaning toward nitto 315's dr

Venomm

Established Member
looks great with those fat boys on the back, been looking for some wider ones myself. leaning toward nitto 315's dr

looked into those werent wide enough for me haha go big or go home jk some 315 do look sick on cobras if the offset is right on the rim so it sticks out a lil vs the 275/285 stock

TermySnake

Established Member
0121091310a.jpg

0121091309.jpg

any spacers? how much did you pay for the rear tires?

LoL man your car looks awesome.... :coolman:

Last edited:

Venomm

Established Member
any spacers? how much did you pay for the rear tires?

LoL man your car looks awesome.... :coolman:

thanks! i dont even wanna think how much i paid haha over 750 for both :xpl: with the package deal saved me few dollars here and there on rims and tires... STILL LOVVVE THEM!! no rub no problems :rockon::rockon:

TermySnake

Established Member
thanks! i dont even wanna think how much i paid haha over 750 for both :xpl: with the package deal saved me few dollars here and there on rims and tires... STILL LOVVVE THEM!! no rub no problems :rockon::rockon:

I'm glad that you don't have any rubbing problems! Do you have any spacers? :-D

03cobra10f196

Established Member
I also have the 335-30-18 on 10.5's with H&R springs. I don't have the IRS bolt shaved or the fendor rolled... have no rubbing at all...the only time the IRS bolt comes into play is when you raise the car to remove the tire it then rubs the bolt.. again this is the only time. sorry about the pics quality.
DSC02801.jpg

DSC02803.jpg

Venomm

Established Member
cleannnn polish the exhaust :) i chomed mine out looks CLEANNN at night when you drive behind it and see polished pipes from under the car... the only time my irs bolt came in to a issue was when i went over a MASSSIVE speed bump but i had other problems then and there with the exhaust haha if the tire gets up in the fender enough its CLOSE to touchin the irs, also when i hit the speed bump the tire went far enough into the fenter than it rubbed the inside of the fender no biggie but if you look deep into the fender you see it, painted it with flat black and job well done FIXED ;) still no problems here BFG are by far the widest 335 on the market so if they clear any other 335 should clear with out a problem

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
I also have the 335-30-18 on 10.5's with H&R springs. I don't have the IRS bolt shaved or the fendor rolled... have no rubbing at all...the only time the IRS bolt comes into play is when you raise the car to remove the tire it then rubs the bolt.. again this is the only time. sorry about the pics quality.
DSC02801.jpg

DSC02803.jpg
correct me if I am wrong... They don't make a FR500 18in in 10.5 width... Only 10in and 17s they do make the 10.5

Venomm

Established Member
washed and detailed car last night SOME FREAK STORM BLEW IN TODAY and i was to tired to bring it in garage last night haha long story short the 5 hours i spent cleaning and detailing the car are gone... it wansnt even supposed to rain or hail!!! will get more pictures SOOON!!

Lefty10

....Slow....
Established Member
washed and detailed car last night SOME FREAK STORM BLEW IN TODAY and i was to tired to bring it in garage last night haha long story short the 5 hours i spent cleaning and detailing the car are gone... it wansnt even supposed to rain or hail!!! will get more pictures SOOON!!

*waits patiently* lol

Users who are viewing this thread