BF 4 Beta

truefiveo

Established Member
Same here, in Jbad myself. Had a closed beta invite and cant play out here. Are you on Sniper hill or etisalat?

We have Edge City at my FOB which is faster hardline connection. You can download music and stream low quality stuff pretty fast on it but can't game online.

I also have Arma3 and couldnt find any close server hosts in country for that either.
Ping was over 700 for all BF3/BF4 Arma3 and Planetside 2 servers.

Sniper Hill and Etisalat are horrible here.
Looks like Sniper Hill at BAF offers a new 1MB/sec download speed. I doubt youll get anything near that rate they are advertising.

Last edited:

clbailey

Established Member
We have Edge City at my FOB which is faster hardline connection. You can download music and stream low quality stuff pretty fast on it but can't game online.

I also have Arma3 and couldnt find any close server hosts in country for that either.
Ping was over 700 for all BF3/BF4 Arma3 and Planetside 2 servers.

Sniper Hill and Etisalat are horrible here.
Looks like Sniper Hill at BAF offers a new 1MB/sec download speed. I doubt youll get anything near that rate they are advertising.

My sniper hill is decent as long as vehicles and aircraft arent near. I can stream youtube on 240 just fine. Been thinking about etisalat but im not out here to blow money.

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
They closed the BF3 beta the remaining two weeks so no surprise. Good news is BF4 won't be going anywhere for you young guys over seas. Get back safe and squad up, BF4 is top notch IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread