Beware of Excessive Motorsports or whatever the new shop name is

Status
Not open for further replies.

paluka21

Established Member
Why is an employee/owner of a shop arguing with customers on an internet forum for all to see? I get taking up for your business, but seems to me this should be done via PM. Some things are left best unsaid. This doesn't seem very professional to me.

TTRIMSVT

Established Member
Why is an employee/owner of a shop arguing with customers on an internet forum for all to see? I get taking up for your business, but seems to me this should be done via PM. Some things are left best unsaid. This doesn't seem very professional to me.

I understand where you are coming from yes it should have been taken care off in pm's or by other forms of contact which it was at first. He felt the need to come on here 6 months after the fact and start the bashing. This place is like being in court you need to state your side of the story.

Why Try

Established Member
Power is a rich mans game. Build, race, blow, repeat. I expect no more than 30k out of my engines. Any more is bonus. I have had my car tuned everywhere and they all have blown up. Watch your A/F, Timing and log it. You should know if it is safe.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
hurrithreadgy6.jpg

CompOrangeStang

Established Member

So it's better to let a fool like this come on here and trash his business, which is his livelihood, and not defend himself? It should have never made it to the forum, but the OP brought it here, so now it needs to be handled publicly. You obviously haven't a clue yourself.

Chris has worked on and tuned three of my Mustangs and has always done a great job. This thread is the work of a kid that tried to push too much boost through a 120k motor, then went looking for someone to blame when his shit blew up and he didn't have the money to fix it. Typical American youth. Then instead of at least handling it like a man in person, he went and cried to a forum. Pretty sad.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
I have no personal stake in this but if the tuner felt it was a lethal combo why take the chance of something like this happening. I would have passed on the business. I have always heard good things about Excessive and this would not stop me from going there. Just surprised the business was worth the risk.

wheelhopper

Established Member
I know Greg. I was being a smart ass that your post ended up on a new page so you could not see what your little smiley face was pointing at.

Man you took the fun right out of my post.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
I know Greg. I was being a smart ass that your post ended up on a new page so you could not see what your little smiley face was pointing at.

Man you took the fun right out of my post.
Ahhh. Now your post makes more sense.
You see young Jedi, it depends on how many posts per page you have your preferences set to. And what kind of platform you're browsing on. And what you had for breakfast.

ademily87

Established Member
The ONLY thing I see fishy out of all of this (and not a single thing has been proven yet, and there's been talk of "okay I'll post the text messages" or "i can show the emails" ) but the whole "your motor blew up" text message after having the car two weeks and asking for a waiver to be signed/sent via fax 10 minutes before the "motor blew up text" is a Lil weird, isn't it?

But like I said, nobody is going off of any cold hard facts here.

It's like trying to choose who to believe between a blind man or a deaf man.

Moh's 420cobra

Beware of Excessive Motorsports or whatever the new shop name is IMA Motorsport

Couple weeks ago I took my 01 mustang cobra procharged to IMA Motorsport and the tuner was CHRIS. Before he put my car on the Dyno I told him I want a safe tune. After couple pulls I was satisfied with the numbers and I told him AGAIN I want a SAFE TUNE than he went aggressive and blew my motor.
After he blew my motor he offers me to fix my car from him for 8k. As you guys see he did this on purpose to make extra money.
If you guys want to save your engines please don't go to Chris he sucks. He does not know how to tune cars...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread