Best Place to buy an MGW shifter.

PDubs

Established Member
MGW shifter = bada$$, you won't be disappointed. I think you can only get it from the URL posted above.

smokin03cobra

wolf in sheeps clothing
Established Member
i folded too and ordered 1 with a red handle hope it feels better than my hurst shifter :p

MGW

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
dragon40k said:
Do I have to cut the stock shift boot? I don't want to have to do that.

NOPE :beer:

our shifter installs just like any other and works just fine with all stock components. i know the design loooks odd but it actually sits under the boot fine and feels very natural

regards
george

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
hey i ordered my shifter last saturday with the blue handle, how long do you think it would take to get to my house? santa rosa, CA (san francisco)

dragon40k

Established Member
MGW said:
NOPE :beer:

our shifter installs just like any other and works just fine with all stock components. i know the design loooks odd but it actually sits under the boot fine and feels very natural

regards
george

I was going to buy the pro 5.0 with the MGW handle but after reading this thread I decieded to get the whole shifter. I've heard nothing but good things about them. I'll be ordering mine tommorrow with the red handle. Thanks.

SVTspeed

Established Member
What difference, would you notice btwn the red and blue? Does the blue feel MUCH shorter, and if people have seen both.. is there a good size difference between the 2?

Stang2WRX

Established Member
SVTspeed said:
What difference, would you notice btwn the red and blue? Does the blue feel MUCH shorter, and if people have seen both.. is there a good size difference between the 2?

Reading is your friend:

MGW said:
red handle is exactly .500" LONGER front to back than the blue handle and...

exactly .300" taller than the blue handle height wise. not a great deal when worrying about the boot fitting or anything but enough to notice when shifting.

regards
george

I talked to somebody at billetflow and they said it i a very small difference in throw, and is claimed to be shorter than anything on the market with either handle.

Users who are viewing this thread