Best Ford Performance Shops in Your Area?

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
For performance stuff it's

For my Machine shop it's (They don't have a website).

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
Will keep this in mind, havent needed a shop up here yet but I know I will eventually. Back in VA Beach I used DTP Racing, loved it when they moved 3 minutes down the road from me.
Brent at DTP is the man and tuned my cobras when I was stationed in Norfolk. Are they still around? They were getting in heavy with the Mopars as I was leaving that area, but still had plenty of nice mustangs around

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Brent at DTP is the man and tuned my cobras when I was stationed in Norfolk. Are they still around? They were getting in heavy with the Mopars as I was leaving that area, but still had plenty of nice mustangs around
They were in 2018 when I left, looked at their site and I didnt see his name.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
Revolution Auto in Rosedale. Good reports for them as a Mustang tuning shop.

This is who I used to tune my Marauder back in 2016 and I'd like to take my Mustang in the future whenever its boosted. RevAuto has plenty of customers on this very site going back over a decade. I wish they'd get their homepage back up and running though, all they currently have is a facebook page.

Jannetty Racing Enterprises Inc.
2984 E Main St, Waterbury, CT
(203) 753-7223

They did a gear install and dyno tune on a friends fathers 12,000 mile 01 cobra with a 2.1 Kenne bell. Car put down over 450rwhp through the factory exhaust. Still going strong like a decade after they worked on it.

Ramairgt1

Whipped
Established Member
Kurgan Motorsports
Gainesville, Georgia

Had some issues with them a few years ago when they installed springs for me but otherwise they are a decent shop.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
The SC coast is a weird spot. Not a ton of Ford performance shops out this way.

I do a lot of side work as a result. If I felt like dabbling in SCT/HPT I could clean up but frankly don't want to jump down that rabbit hole.

JaCobro

Luke 10:19
Established Member
Premium Member
Boosted Performance
Race City, USA (Mooresville, NC)

And Powercurve Motorsports right next door.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
This is who I used to tune my Marauder back in 2016 and I'd like to take my Mustang in the future whenever its boosted. RevAuto has plenty of customers on this very site going back over a decade. I wish they'd get their homepage back up and running though, all they currently have is a facebook page.

I believe a lot of vendors/manufacturer's are going away from direct websites if they can since the Facebook pages are free versus paying monthly website fee structures.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
been a while since ive been paying any attention to performance shops, but im pretty sure the mass guys would go to Pete at Performance Dyno in NH
That name does ring a bell and I remember them. But, I think they are not doing any S550 cars, IIRC.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
been a while since ive been paying any attention to performance shops, but im pretty sure the mass guys would go to Pete at Performance Dyno in NH
For sure, Pete at Performance Dyno is well known in New England.

Recon

Established Member
I guess the closest shop near me is Delk performance in Lebanon, TN. There might be a place in Bowling Green, but I wouldn’t know.

Sent from somewhere in the twilight zone…

LS WUT

Established Member
Nothing real close to me that I know of. I know Kesatie is in Sarasota, but never used them for anything.
Matt actually sold it off to his partner. He’s working for Diablo down towards your neck of the words. Matt used to tune my cars. turns out they’re gone entirely

Attachments

• IMG_0374.jpg
    IMG_0374.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 40

venmos1

Established Member
That name does ring a bell and I remember them. But, I think they are not doing any S550 cars, IIRC.
Not sure. I know he was known for his work with the 03/04 cobras. But given his reputation i wouldnt count him out. Finding a trustworthy mechanic to work on these cars is rare and hard to come across. Id atleast give him a call. Maybe it gives you more info on his website Performance Dyno

Morgan

Established Member
Not sure. I know he was known for his work with the 03/04 cobras. But given his reputation i wouldnt count him out. Finding a trustworthy mechanic to work on these cars is rare and hard to come across. Id atleast give him a call. Maybe it gives you more info on his website Performance Dyno

I met Pete around 2004 at Diablos tuning facility while he was dialing in the nitrous for his 03 Cobra.

Kooks headers for the 03-04 had just been released, Pete had an early set and was starting to take orders. My friend handed over cash that day.

Pete was a nice guy, but my buddy never saw those headers. Pretty confident a refund was never issued, but I could be mistaken.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread