best concealed carry hand gun

mcallister

Established Member
im looking to get a hand gun to concealed carry, ive got a full size kimber 1911 custom tactical 2 and i love the gun but its just too big to conceal. what do you personally think the best pistol to carry concealed is?

bcrawford67

Established Member
This summer i picked up 2 very nice, small guns since Im tired of carrying full framed stuff in the summer ie XDM40, G17, G23C. I grabbed a Ruger LCR .38spl+p I used to have a Taurus Ultralite 38+P back in the day for when I rode motorcycles. Went in the shop, asked for the taurus, they handed me that and the LCR. Half the weight it felt like, literally. Simply said Ill take it. Came with a blade style tridium night sight on the front for $439 I believe. Also I grabbed a Kel-tec .380, just something small to throw in an extra pocket or something, have a few extra rounds on me when im carrying the LCR. Love how the LCR feels and shoots, the .380 kinda sux to shoot but has good power

Colt .45

Established Member
Springfield Armory XDS. Love mine.
IMG_1580.gif

or

S&W Shield.

mcallister

Established Member
I really like that xds, what did it cost you if you don't mind me asking? Id like to get a compact Kimber but I don't want to spend another $1200.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I really like my S&W Bodyguard .380 for concealed carry in the summer time. It's easy to conceal with shorts and a tshirt.

gnatsumarboc03

Established Member
I was just thinking of starting this exact same thread :read:

I've been looking at glocks, I have no previous experience so I'm interested to see what all you guys carry. :rockon:

CobraCarrera

Established Member
What about the Kimber Ultra Carry II...You already own a Kimber so you know the quality and the shooting characteristics...

I carry my Kimber Ultra Carry II in 40 cal before they discontinued it...Now its only available in 45 or 9mm

Also as mentioned..the S&W Bodyguard 380 auto is also nice..if you can find them as they are all sold out locally by me anyway.

mcallister

Established Member
What about the Kimber Ultra Carry II...You already own a Kimber so you know the quality and the shooting characteristics...

I carry my Kimber Ultra Carry II in 40 cal before they discontinued it...Now its only available in 45 or 9mm

Also as mentioned..the S&W Bodyguard 380 auto is also nice..if you can find them as they are all sold out locally by me anyway.

i would love another kimber, but i dont like the price of them. i think im going to see if i can find a springfield XDs.

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Best is completely subjective bc every persons needs are different. I carry a Ruger Lcp380, awesome little gun, and ridiculously easy to conceal. I will be picking up a XDs in the near future though!!

Jroc

Established Member
Best is completely subjective bc every persons needs are different. I carry a Ruger Lcp380, awesome little gun, and ridiculously easy to conceal. I will be picking up a XDs in the near future though!!

x2. I've been thinking about picking up a Ruger LC9.

If you want a big caliber semi-auto that's concealable I recommend a Glock 29SF.

Users who are viewing this thread