Beefcake who? JPC just goes 8.16!!! - Live Coverage From NMRA Finals @ Bowling Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
I know the tranny is holding him back for sure, but its hard to beat a turbo/glide combo. Trying to keep that YSI in the powerband can take seasons of testing to figure out and by that time everyone is running even faster. Once a turbo is spooled its always in the powerband, they are a piece of cake to dial in.

Maybe he should test more?

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Yeah baby take that evolution performance!!! The car just dead hooked..insane man love it. now i regret not going up there!!!...lol

Last edited:

Buster

Established Member
Maybe he should test more?

Lol. Im not sticking up for anyone as I've always been a turbo guy, period. Anyhow, I hope JPC has another 3-4 PSI to throw at it, Id love to see a 76mm / 7 second coyote!

Last edited:

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
Lol. Im not sticking up for anyone as I've always been a turbo guy, period. Anyhow, I hope JPC has another 3-4 PSI to throw at it, Id love to see a 76mm / 7 second coyote!

Im rooting for 7's!!

What has evo run?

BPatterson

Established Member
Terry already has a powerglide built, but his mechanic told me they they didn't have time to get it in before the race due to installing the freshly rebuilt motor since they bent a rod in the mmr pro mod motor on the dyno.

BMR Tech

Congrats to JPC.

Congrats to JB for his best personal sixty foot ever.

Congrats to JPC also, for running the quickest sixty to date on off the shelf BMR rear suspension parts. Insane!

BMR Tech

Congrats to JPC.

Congrats to JB for his best personal sixty foot ever.

Congrats to JPC also, for running the quickest sixty to date on off the shelf BMR rear suspension parts. Insane!

Justin@JPC

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments guys, I really owe it all to my guys at JPC. They all busted their asses and worked many long nights after working a long day on customers cars! Thanks to Kmac for putting a badass tune on that stock computer. :) Thanks to Eric/Aaron for "Making" me put a glide in the car and all their long hrs of work as well! Also special Thanks to Al Davis for hauling the car to BG, and of course the sponsors who help pay for me to be here. DiabloSport, Strange, FRPP, Precision Turbo and RGR for a bad ass Coyote engine. The engine has a stock intake/tb and RGR/JPC reground cams with less than stock lift, RGR/Jpc ported heads.

Car weighs 3460 w/driver and is tagged/insured and has every amenity still, except A/C! And we drive our shit!! Hate on that haters!

I have been biting my tongue reading some of the smack talk on here, I figured I would just show up and let the car do the talking. Next stop, 7's!!!! :)

Oh btw TURBOS are better than Superchargers, period! Everyone knows that.. Lol ;)

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
Aliendude_zps46729499.jpg

CPRsm

Oh btw TURBOS are better than Superchargers, period! Everyone knows that.. Lol ;)
Everyone already knew that. Lol
Not bad for a company "just getting into" the 8's on a coyote huh? Nice job guys, damn nice.

Last edited:

Need4Speed03

Established Member
Just watched the video...congrats again JPC! Man that is awesome!

Yeah, when Terry got "the record" he was sooo arrogant, called out the world...anyone, any trans...he said he will decimate all! Well I guess somebody had to step up and boy did they! Terry also has more seat time and testing in his car then anyone else by far...I know the 6R80 is holding him back but I don't think he will be able to compete on this level with just a trans swap.

Anyway, props to Terry though for pushing the window and making others take it to the next level! Now there are quite a few 8 sec. coyotes and I think we actually may see a 7 second slip sometime in the near future! Think about that, its absolutely insane!

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
Thanks for the compliments guys, I really owe it all to my guys at JPC. They all busted their asses and worked many long nights after working a long day on customers cars! Thanks to Kmac for putting a badass tune on that stock computer. :) Thanks to Eric/Aaron for "Making" me put a glide in the car and all their long hrs of work as well! Also special Thanks to Al Davis for hauling the car to BG, and of course the sponsors who help pay for me to be here. DiabloSport, Strange, FRPP, Precision Turbo and RGR for a bad ass Coyote engine. The engine has a stock intake/tb and RGR/JPC reground cams with less than stock lift, RGR/Jpc ported heads.

Car weighs 3460 w/driver and is tagged/insured and has every amenity still, except A/C! And we drive our shit!! Hate on that haters!

I have been biting my tongue reading some of the smack talk on here, I figured I would just show up and let the car do the talking. Next stop, 7's!!!! :)

:beer::beer::beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread