Beefcake who? JPC just goes 8.16!!! - Live Coverage From NMRA Finals @ Bowling Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

curse

I think I have a problem
Established Member
Love the way the silver car launches! :rockon:

turbosha

stirring the pot since'74
Established Member
Wish I could have made it. Had eye surgery yesterday. Jpc do yall do your own tuning?

Ratchet

Established Member
Awesome! Is it just me or are all of JPC's set ups fast as ****?!?!:beer:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
SVTP will be hosting a meet at Mellow Mushroom at 8:00pm in Bowling Green (there's only one so just Google the address). We'll be in the bar/patio area and will be buying a few pizzas for everyone.

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member
946008_678630152167566_668153869_n.jpg

Where's all the competition at?

This is all I'm hearing.

[youtube_browser]CXiifFBHj5g[/youtube_browser]

Deespeed99

Established Member
Terry did well with the blower, but my guess is he'll drop the blower like a bad habit and go turbo. I can't believe JPC is doing that with a little 76mm, pretty amazing.

If he goes turbo someone should ban his trash talking going forward after all the smack talk he did about turbo coyotes LOL!

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
Terry did well with the blower, but my guess is he'll drop the blower like a bad habit and go turbo. I can't believe JPC is doing that with a little 76mm, pretty amazing.

I do not think terry will drop a blower for a turbo. He has spoken up against turbo's alot. What I do know is he will drop that 6r80 like a bad habit now.

SN95N/A

Established Member
Im assuming hes having some sort of issue,not making up excuses but he has ran high 8's before so im assuming he has an issue possibly?

turbosha

stirring the pot since'74
Established Member
And jpc has the stock intake. No high end mmr intake or throttle body. This is a true testament what the coyote is capable of.

Buster

Established Member
I do not think terry will drop a blower for a turbo. He has spoken up against turbo's alot. What I do know is he will drop that 6r80 like a bad habit now.

I know the tranny is holding him back for sure, but its hard to beat a turbo/glide combo. Trying to keep that YSI in the powerband can take seasons of testing to figure out and by that time everyone is running even faster. Once a turbo is spooled its always in the powerband, they are a piece of cake to dial in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread