Because I know you all were just dying to see a reboot.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
And this is why I rarely go to the movie theater any longer. Very little worthwhile to see. In part due to Hollywood's lazy focus on reality shows and sequel after sequel. Like Steve said above, thankfully we have Red Box and Netflix. (And Amazon Prime.)

ViciousJay

Established Member
If hollywood is running out of that many ideas I'm happy to give them 100 scripts of original ideas!!!

Vigilante

Established Member
There are so many amazing books they could do. There are so many people with great ideas just on the internet alone. Why the hell are they wasting their time?

At this point they are going to crash like the music industry. I remember buying CDs and actually enjoying the whole thing. Now, the last CD I bought was... damn nearly a decade ago because its one good song the rest filler. Except for Marvel, DC, Star Trek and Star Wars I have zero plans on going to a theater.

I still want the option to stream it to home. Pay for my ticket, turn on the home theater at midnight and "tune-in" to see it. No more expensive ass food or sneaking it in, no waiting to use the bathroom and no more ****ing people to ruin it. I don't care if it's more expensive, I'll split it with enough friends to make it affordable.

Users who are viewing this thread