Bears vs Packers? Well....?

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
If the Bears can pull past the Packers they have a legitimate chance to be playoff contenders. The Packers are the general favorite to win.....what do you think? I'm a Bears fan 110% but I have a hard time seeing the Bears doing it. Either way GO BEARS!!!!!

-Mike

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
If the Bears can pull past the Packers they have a legitimate chance to be playoff contenders. The Packers are the general favorite to win.....what do you think? I'm a Bears fan 110% but I have a hard time seeing the Bears doing it. Either way GO BEARS!!!!!

-Mike

How can you be 110% anything?

Planter

Banned
Cheeseheads will win.

Cutler will throw 5 picks.

24-10

it was all good except for the # of picks. :banana:

Bears won't win, and Cutler's success of late is nothing but a mirage because the old ****ler that everyone knows will rear his ugly head like usual.

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
Green Bay will win 31-24.

Either team is still the favorite to win the North over Detroit and the Vikings. The Vikings are 0-3 if they played anyone but Detroit yesterday. Back to the way things should be GB and CHI on top of the black and blue division.

VPF

Tractorman

Greatest dad; Regional Qualifier
Established Member

Either team is still the favorite to win the North over Detroit and the Vikings. The Vikings are 0-3 if they played anyone but Detroit yesterday. Back to the way things should be GB and CHI on top of the black and blue division.

VPF

Ahaha you big titty baby. I'll have to throw a flag on this post, just like the Packers getting flagged all night. A thread that has nothing to do with the Vikings, but you just have to bring them up. You have to be one of the biggest bitches on this board.

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
Great win for the Bears. :rockon:

Yep very exciting game. GB slit their own throat and other things did not help. it's a long season and Chicago got the win.

GB 17

Chicago and the refs 20

19 flags on GB 9 of them were game changing in Chicago's favor. And 7 of those were questionable at best.

VPF

Tractorman

Greatest dad; Regional Qualifier
Established Member

VPF

Ahaha you big titty baby. I'll have to throw a flag on this post, just like the Packers getting flagged all night. A thread that has nothing to do with the Vikings, but you just have to bring them up. You have to be one of the biggest bitches on this board.

VNMOUS1

Established Member
The funny thing is that had the clock not run out the Pack would have been called for the forward lateral and actually beaten a 55 year record for penalties. Douchebags.

bj

Yep very exciting game. GB slit their own throat and other things did not help. it's a long season and Chicago got the win.

GB 17

Chicago and the refs 20

19 flags on GB 9 of them were game changing in Chicago's favor. And 7 of those were questionable at best.

VPF

This could have gone either way VPF. Rodgers is just awfully tough to defend against. :nonono: The Packers are still a top 5 team and playing in Lambeau is not going to be easy if the Bears don't get better play out of their O-line. The 17 penalties were a killer. Too much season left for me to celebrate too early. Its going to be a dog fight to the end for the NFC North title. :beer: But the Bears are ready to make some noise around the NFL. Next up, time to slap the Giants around.

Last edited:

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member

First off kunt. When a thread talks about first place in the NFC north it does involve the Vikings and Lions. Now onto your internet tough guy response.

So you pulled your dick out of your fathers ass and decided to post once again you pussy. Where were your hands the last 3 weeks? I know you were to busy on your knees taking it in the ass to type.

Nice piece of shit in that signature I bet it has sentimental value to you. As I am sure you sucked plenty of **** in that shit box.

VPF

Users who are viewing this thread