Bay Area shops that have installed SFCs on a newer mustang

mf150

Psi Chi
Established Member
Just got the new MM Clutch quadrant, firewall adjuster, and OEM universal cable...will be calling MR. Lupe tomorrow to set up a time for install. He has become my teacher... :-D

Last edited:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
mf150 said:
Just got the new MM Clutch quadrant, firewall adjuster, and OEM universal cable...will be calling MR. Lupe tomorrow to set up a time for install. He has become my teacher... :-D

Let me know when you're going. Maybe I can make it down there.

mf150

Psi Chi
Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
Let me know when you're going. Maybe I can make it down there.

Hey there,

I will be down there on Friday at 1:00pm for the quadrant, firewall adjuster, and oem cable install. So, if you can make it, it would be fun!

also, Lupe told me last week, when I was down there, that he sold his lightning...what a shock...

-matt

Last edited:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
mf150 said:
Hey there,

I will be down there on Friday at 1:00pm for the quadrant, firewall adjuster, and oem cable install. So, if you can make it, it would be fun!

also, Lupe told me last week, when I was down there, that he sold his lightning...what a shock...

-matt

Cool

mf150

Psi Chi
Established Member
Had the MM quadrant, firewall adjuster, and OEM cable installed today at Lupe's. One of his mechanics did the install...what a difference. surer shifs and reduced TOB noise...

all in all, another well done install. Actually met the guy that custom fabricates clutches for Lupe...intersting stuff learned. I'm thinking about a Kevlar clutch set-up when my OEM goes out.

Lupe is the man for the clutch install when the time comes.

mf150

Psi Chi
Established Member
gonna see if lupe does headers tomorrow...I would assume he does, since he is an exhaust shop, but be interesting to see what he says.

nitestalker1982

Raider Nation Member
Established Member
does lupe do do suspension? I need to have my springs, shocks & struts, and c/c plates installed... I'll call him up to see if he does, I hear too many good things about him.

Users who are viewing this thread