Battlefield 2

BK24

Copter Doctor
Established Member
agbgaming.com. Pretty big anti clan. 300+ members. Run an East ranked, starting a west unranked with all weapons unlocked. DC, Vanilla 42......

FFKnuckles

Giggidy-Giggidy-Giggidy!
Established Member
Handle is FFKnuckles in BF2 and XFire...i'm always on in the afternoon and sometimes at night. Add me if you want to start a squad in some games. I have 2 friends that I play with off and on, but I would like to have more people in the same squad together.

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
Narcosynthesis said:
you can use the "all seeing eye" to join BF2 games. They have a favorites list.
has tehsig moved to a new server yet? I dont like using the bf2s sig.

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
well they wont let new people register....so i cant have one. And how the hell are you so good with the anti-tank...i cant even get the badge.

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
i have a car show tonight that i prob have to go to, but ill be on after that. Im also gonna have a couple quick games right now.

KDog

Established Member
I'm seeing a few people with what I thought were fast cards having problems playing BF2. I have a PCI-X GeForce 6600 (256MB DDR). Think that can handle it?

Steeda30

Clearance Clarence
Established Member
Sweet BF2 rocks! Add me, Xfire and in game name are: 03CobraTerminator

:pepper: :pepper: :beer:
I'm pretty effective flying the AH-1, I got a CH Fighterstick, Pro Throttle, and Pro Pedals, makes it a lot more realistic feeling as well as easier to control.

Oh and here's a cool screenshot just for shits
AH1Cobra1.jpg

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
KDog said:
I'm seeing a few people with what I thought were fast cards having problems playing BF2. I have a PCI-X GeForce 6600 (256MB DDR). Think that can handle it?

I'm going to say yes.. I would think 256 would be enough.

FFKnuckles

Giggidy-Giggidy-Giggidy!
Established Member
Venix said:
well they wont let new people register....so i cant have one. And how the hell are you so good with the anti-tank...i cant even get the badge.

To get the badges all you have to do is kill 10 people while being the anti-tank kit. So jump in a tank and have a spree and you'll be good to go. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread