Battlefield 2

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
Im trying to get a group of guys together so that we can play. I want to do ranked games as well as just ****ing around and taking screen shots, or just going unranked and messing around. If anyone is intrested let me know. I can put a link on my Board, and we can chat over there, and we can swap AIM/Yahoo names. Just checking to see whos intrested, Venix.

UPDATE:

Venix73
xxVODxx --- need your xfire
matt94gt
hydroshutter
[AGB]BK24 ---- need your xfire
EVOIX
FFKnuckles
03CobraTerminator
5pec0ps
AudigyXi
sonicsnake
STEALTHTURTLE
tablett

Last edited:

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
wheres the cpu? And make sure its got lots of toys. Mine barely runs the game with e 256 graphics cars, and 512ddr. I need to upgrade to a twin 1gb ddr for 2gb of gaming power.

sabre24667

Team Ramrod
Established Member
Well my video card crapped out and im activating the warranty, and my computer is a athlon 3200+ 64 bit with 1GB of ram and 6800 gt. It handles the game like a dream.

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
98kobra said:
I got sick of being "An army of One" and having my ass spawn camped.
Well, we normally try to work together....but there are always those people who dont.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
I keep playing the demo and have become real good, but I keep putting off buying the actual game even though I have so much fun with the demo which is just one map! If I manage to get the game then I am all for it. There are so many idiots in the demo so that "army of one" thing is right on.

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
PM my your AIM, or if thats you xfire account, then ill add you to it.

For $50 i would buy the game in a heart beat. I actually had to go above and beyond just to buy this game. I had to buy a new GFX card just to play it. So, this game cost me well over $200.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
97Stangv6 said:
lol no. Damn smilie.

Bf1942 DesertCombat Mod. Its where the idea and developers came from for BF2.

Yes! Last year in High School one of my teachers had a bunch of comps hooked up on a lan and me, the teacher , and a bunch a guys would stay after and play that game for hours! About the RAM, I don't know I haven't checked prices in awhile.

97Stangv6

Distractions suck....
Established Member
I think they need to take the grphics from BF2 and apply them to DC and call that BF2 becasue i think the game play and overall feel of BF2 SUCKS. Like the planes and chopper are setup for a little kid to fly. It takes NO skill, unlike DC.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
97Stangv6 said:
I think they need to take the grphics from BF2 and apply them to DC and call that BF2 becasue i think the game play and overall feel of BF2 SUCKS. Like the planes and chopper are setup for a little kid to fly. It takes NO skill, unlike DC.

omg, I just remembered how freaking hard it was to fly the helicopter in DC, I could take off, and fly, but I never got the landing part of it. Good times, good times.

Users who are viewing this thread