Battlefield 2

1Day-ACobra

I'm workin on it
Established Member
this is b.s

ONE old map remade for BF2? They should have done ALL of them. I'm not a programmer but how hard can it be? There must be some compatibility between the old and new engine to allow maps to be converted?

Downloading patch now...

1Day-ACobra

I'm workin on it
Established Member
NewKid said:
I love choppers! Ok I am now looking at my money and am really close to buying this F***ing game!

no doubt about it you will get lost in BF2 (in a good way).

It's the only computer game that I play anymore. There's nothing else on my hard drive but BF2 and that's the way it'll stay.

go get it!!!!

numenor27

Established Member
Yeah that is the same map. do you remember the name? was that one midway?

edit nvm just checked its wake island

Last edited:

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
1Day-ACobra said:
this is b.s

ONE old map remade for BF2? They should have done ALL of them. I'm not a programmer but how hard can it be? There must be some compatibility between the old and new engine to allow maps to be converted?

Downloading patch now...
Its actually very easy, there is some software on planetbattlefield.com. You need to search for it but it has the ability to convert and implement maps into BF2. Its the Beta mod editor kit I believe.

Chris C

Established Member
I like the new patch. I got promoted 2 ranks in just one map, now im a gunny. :pepper:

I liked that they made the repair on the BH's slower, it was hard enough taking those down, and theres nothing like BH whores, flying around the map cappin flags. I personally love shooting tank rounds into a BH or spearing it with a fighter jet. 12 points gotta love it. (score bucket)

Durka Durka Jihad. :lol:

1Day-ACobra

I'm workin on it
Established Member
Chris C said:
I like the new patch. I got promoted 2 ranks in just one map, now im a gunny. :pepper:

I liked that they made the repair on the BH's slower, it was hard enough taking those down, and theres nothing like BH whores, flying around the map cappin flags. I personally love shooting tank rounds into a BH or spearing it with a fighter jet. 12 points gotta love it. (score bucket)

Durka Durka Jihad. :lol:

Yea I loved getting the staff seargant and 3 unlocked weapons. I didn't mind the attributes for upping up in the previous version but, as i said, i'm not complaining.

Anyway was gonna play with venix and kris but they refuse to patch up! Haha, I don't blame them but, I'm trying to play: if you have 1.03 patch and have xfire hit me up, i changed my nick to 1Day-ACobra

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
for some reason the videocard i got from Radeon 9600 series SUCKED. i have a Athelon 6400 1 gig of ram, 160 hard drive. Everything is fine except the right video card. Which is the best to play BF2 on? please some pm me with more info

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
BUMP!

I bumped this up instead of making a new thread. My handle is hydroshutter on Xfire. Add me so we can play some Bf2 :)

InArmyWPride

Venomous Productions
Established Member
so what people are still playing some bf2 here, i need some new buddies to talk to on x fire or vent.... makes bf2 more fun when you play with a lot of people and what not

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
InArmyWPride said:
so what people are still playing some bf2 here, i need some new buddies to talk to on x fire or vent.... makes bf2 more fun when you play with a lot of people and what not
moddestmike on xfire. Just got the Armored Fury Pack.

98_Snake

Established Member
Hey whats up, I am a BF2 player. Hook me up on xfire, it's chiclettoucher. Yes its a joke you sick bastards. I am a 1st leuitineant (Sry Im tipsy) so please message me when you guys play. SVTP BF2 match would be awesome.

Also I can do anything in the game. Fly, Gun, infantry, armor. ANYTHING :coolman:

Edit: IM on xfire right now, but too tipsy ....

ANOTHER EDIT: My bf2 name is: Mr.Miyagi_GETSOME
I will own you

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread