Battlefield 2

KDog

Established Member
my xfire nick: sonicsnake

Don't expect too much if you see me on. I'm still in "I suck" mode. :lol1:

Hoping to get a joystick soon though, the ability to fly around is awesome in this game.

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
UPDATE:
Here is our current list of names.

Venix73
xxVODxx
matt94gt
hydroshutter
[AGB]BK24
EVOIX
FFKnuckles
03CobraTerminator
5pec0ps
AudigyXi
sonicsnake
STEALTHTURTLE
tablett
JohnBlaster

Last edited:

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
Undertow said:
That screenshot is incredible. I love that game. Do any of you guys have the keyboard for it? I've seen one at zboard.com. Don't know if it's worth buying though.
It is worth buying, I got it and the commo rose setup is awsome mang!!!!

FFKnuckles

Giggidy-Giggidy-Giggidy!
Established Member
UPDATE: New patch v1.03 is comming out in a few days hopefully and a new map and updated gameplays are going to be put in. Make sure that you download it!

Steeda30

Clearance Clarence
Established Member
FFKnuckles said:
UPDATE: New patch v1.03 is comming out in a few days hopefully and a new map and updated gameplays are going to be put in. Make sure that you download it!

Sweet, the new map looks awesome! Hopefully there will be some good fixes in it too.

Here's a screenshot I found of it
bf2wake_01.jpg

bf2wake_02.jpg

Big_Torch

Banned
dunno what xfire is but I got the game after long nights of BFV and this thread. kinda different but cool. Only thing I hate is if your not in a tank or helicopter, or anti-tank your just pissing in the wind :(

But I love spec ops and C4!!!

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
this is what i found...and if tha patch does all this stuff that this game is gonna suck. wtf is the point of having 10 guys in a car if none of them count...also, the helicopter repair was already so ****ing slow....why are they making it slower!!!

BF2 patch 1.03 Alpha - 2 Sept · Beta - 19 Sept · Final - 23 Sept

· CQC/ECG Sub - 28 Sept
· Release - 3 Oct Wake Island· In a surprise move, forces of the People's Liberation Army have attacked and captured Wake Island in a bid to threaten US lines of supply. USMC forces have been short-stopped from their deployment in Manchuria to respond to this new threat. The airbase on Wake Island is the lynchpin of the Chinese air threat, however it is highly susceptible to ground attack.

Compare Feature· By clicking the COMPARE button in BFHQ, you can search for another players name and load their current stats into BFHQ. Using the arrow buttons next to the name in the top-left corner of the menu, you can toggle between your stats and their stats. You can also load a player's stats by double-clicking on their name in any leaderboard.

BF2 Account Tag · You can add a 6-character prefix to your account nickname which will be displayed in-game next to your nametag in the scoresheet, in game messages, and above your player. This prefix does not change your account name or statistic information (e.g. the prefix does not appear next to your name on the leaderboards). You can change this prefix at any time at the account login menu.

Server Reserved Slots· Server admins can define a list of player BF2 account names which will reserve VIP slots on the server.

Engineer/Helicopter· Modified the rate at which engineer can repair a helicopter while sitting in the helicopter. It now takes longer for the engineer to repair the helicopter.

Vehicle/Control Point Capture· Only one person in a vehicle counts towards a control point capture. If passengers want to increase the rate of the flag change, they must disembark from the vehicle.

Vehicle/Soldier interaction· Improved physics of vehicles against soldiers so that soldiers are not as easily killed by moving vehicles. Bring on the wing-walkers!

Auto Balance· Auto team balance no longer moves the commander or squad leaders to the other team.

Point Farming· Limits placed on ability to point farm.

Rank/Awards· Criteria for gaining ranks and awards has been changed.

Supply Drop· The commander's supply drop now has an icon on the minimap and a 3D-map icon in the world.

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
FFKnuckles said:
v1.03 is out... Go get it!!
with what ive read im not going to get it until they make me....i am a chopper whore and im not going to lose my man way of getting points.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
Venix said:
with what ive read im not going to get it until they make me....i am a chopper whore and im not going to lose my man way of getting points.

I love choppers! Ok I am now looking at my money and am really close to buying this F***ing game!

31Charlie

My freakin car is crushed
Established Member
Steeda30 said:
Sweet, the new map looks awesome! Hopefully there will be some good fixes in it too.

Here's a screenshot I found of it
bf2wake_01.jpg

bf2wake_02.jpg

LoL, its the exact same map as BF:1942 with just new graphics! I loved that map when we played it on DC!

31C

Users who are viewing this thread