Bashers take notice

MENACE

Banned
[/QUOTE]
Now lets take 1 big step back and think about what you just said. Im going to invite you back to planet earth because pluto is where your thought process is. STOCK VS. STOCK a 99 and up 5sp Mustang GT will put a leash on the Marauder and take it for a walk. Heck my brothers BONE STOCK auto 99 GT ran 14.42. If you want to talk about modding Marauders then add the same mods to a gt and your back to square one. I just want to remind you that Marauders run 15's off the assembly line budy so dont get to ahead of yourself.[/QUOTE]

:lol:
It would only be a fair race if both cars weighed the same as well as both being stock or both having the same mods.
That being said.......if you figure in the weight difference and I was driving the Marauder the Mustang would always lose! :p

Last edited:

Bracketbomber

Established Member
OK Mr. I'm the best at everything, lets take a stock Marauder, 4200 lbs, next, lets take a stock 300M with a Hemi, 4200 lbs guess what dumbell, you lose. Whats your next brilliant reply ?

MENACE

Banned
Bracketbomber said:
Menace, I started out just trying to point out a few things and everyone but you seemed to understand what I was talking about. Oh yes, your right, I'm the ONLY ONE that continues to bash and say negative things after being warned by you. Who made you moderator anyway? Maybe you should just mind your business then YOU wouldn't be in this mess your in now! Now, I could care less what you think of me Good, because thats exactly what I think of you......LESS! and to be honest, it's boneheads like you that ruin sites like this. If you want to resort to name calling thats fine with me YOU WEAK HEARTED, I BUILT MY OWN CAR SO I'M BETTER THAN YOU, MODERATOR WANNABE, LOSER! As far as my next attack goes, you could never bring anything on with me so be careful what you say because it could come back to bite you in the ass when you least expect it.
Thats just great, a threat from a guy with health problems! Listen up boy, I take on anyone that wants some. You throw the first punch and I throw the LAST! :kaboom: :bash:

:burn:

MENACE

Banned
Bracketbomber said:
OK Mr. I'm the best at everything, lets take a stock Marauder, 4200 lbs, next, lets take a stock 300M with a Hemi, 4200 lbs guess what dumbell, you lose. Whats your next brilliant reply ?

Pay attention you imbecile, we were talking Mustangs vs. Marauders. :loser:

Bracketbomber

Established Member
Whats the matter, is a little criticism about your lack of intelligence starting to annoy you little boy, tough shit. And one other thing, don't ever make threats to me because you just may be in Michigan again someday and I just may reach out to you. And just so you know, what I said about it biting you in the ass was not a threat, I had an ekg, 1 week before the heart attack and the results were normal. so please, know what you're talking about before you make yourself look like more of an ass than you already do.

Last edited:

MENACE

Banned
Bracketbomber said:
Whats the matter, is a little criticism about your lack of intelligence starting to annoy you little boy, tough shit. And one other thing, don't ever make threats to me because you just may be in Michigan again someday and I just may reach out to you. And just so you know, what I said about it biting you in the ass was not a threat, I had an ekg, 1 week before the heart attack and the results were normal. so please, know what you're talking about before you make yourself look like more of an ass than you already do.

:sleeping:

I'll let you know ahead of time before I come to Michigan so you can go get a physical exam, head exam, or leave the country, you mama's boy.
You like to make threats but don't like to take um, huh?
Like I said, you throw the first punch to give me a reason and I will throw the last. I guarantee you won't like the results you thuckin puzzy. :poke:

Bracketbomber

Established Member
Sorry I don't hit GAY boys with my hands, remember jack ass, YOU are the one creating your own crisis, and thats a fact. You made the threat, don't think anyone here is going to let you hide behind them. Have a nice day, hope to see you soon.

MENACE

Banned
:fm: thump..thump..thump..thump.....thump........thump..............thump.................thump................................thump.........................................................thump...........................................................................................................thump......................................................................................................................................................thumpthump____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ :uh oh:
:( :cryying:

MENACE

Banned
Bracketbomber said:
:bash: Guys, and I mean everyone. SVT Performance was kind enough to add a NON SVT vehicle to it's lineup, so, we all need to grow up and act like adults concerning our Marauders. All I've been seeing on any of the lines is a bunch of whiners and shit stirrers. As an automotive type community, ie; Marauder owners, does it really matter whose supercharger is better, I don't think so. As long as everyone enjoys their cars is the only thing that matters. So, to coin a famous phrase, ( Can't we all just get along ). Geez, you're all beginning to remind me of a bunch of Chevy owners. :poke:

Well Tom, so much for your anti-bashing campaign huh? :lol1: :burn:

MENACE said:
Sorry, I've never owned a Mustang......not enough car for me! :poke:

Also, unlike your wife, mine doesn't tell me what to do :nono:.......she ask me.

:p

I think its unfair to compare my wife to the ventriliquist dummy that poses as yours. Blow up dolls don't count either my friend. :uh oh:

MENACE

Banned
Your right, I would blow up your wife like the little doll that she is!
OHHHHHH.......................... :burn: :kaboom: :rockon: :p

Last edited:

Bracketbomber

Established Member
You know, you're absolutely right so I am done talking. I would also like to apologize to everyone else on this site because I let myself be lowered to this individual's level. Sorry guy's, it won't happen again.

Merc-O-matic

Established Member
And the answer is.......

Bracketbomber said:
Slim, think real hard, T.K., 99 Lightning, 03 Marauder, 1983 Mustang GT, Parking lot burnouts at Trilogy that no one filmed because it wasn't a Marauder, recent heart attack victim. If you can't figure this out now, there's not much hope left.

Slim is a UAW man...you can't expect him to remember everything! :shrug:

Gotta Love It!

Users who are viewing this thread