Bashers take notice

STLR FN

My Wiener's Covered
Established Member
Tom yes you did leave an impressive burnout. let's go for a spin in T2, I'll drive. :-D

Tom's Lightning is black as is his Marauder. Stang not sure of...

Bracketbomber

Established Member
I'll tell you what, my heart is just fine and as far as this site being maybe too much for it, listen up, I was building and racing cars when you were most likely in diapers and will be doing the same when you tire of your latest fad. I not only have an 03 Marauder, but, my first car was a 1964 Marauder. You want hard nose, I'll give you hard nose. The only reason you have a supercharged Marauder is that you're probably not capable of building a N/A car of any type. When you can prove to me that you yourself built something from nothing I'll give you some respect, until then, let the flaming begin.

bigslim

Established Member
Bracketbomber said:
Slim, think real hard, T.K., 99 Lightning, 03 Marauder, 1983 Mustang GT, Parking lot burnouts at Trilogy that no one filmed because it wasn't a Marauder, recent heart attack victim. If you can't figure this out now, there's not much hope left.
I forgot it was you. Of course I know who you are. I had a brain fart.

MENACE

Banned
Bracketbomber said:
I'll tell you what, my heart is just fine and as far as this site being maybe too much for it, listen up, I was building and racing cars when you were most likely in diapers and will be doing the same when you tire of your latest fad. I not only have an 03 Marauder, but, my first car was a 1964 Marauder. You want hard nose, I'll give you hard nose. The only reason you have a supercharged Marauder is that you're probably not capable of building a N/A car of any type. When you can prove to me that you yourself built something from nothing I'll give you some respect, until then, let the flaming begin.

:burn:
:lol: :loser: WOW, your just so unbelievably talented. :xpl:
I guess thats why myself and alot of others have sc Marauders, because where not capable of building our own like you! :rollseyes
I have nothing to prove to you and did not ask for your respect.
I could care less about you or your respect. :p
As for your heart,well, maybe if you were as talented at taking care of yourself as you are your cars you wouldn't have these problems.
I'll stop now, as I don't want to be the cause of your next attack. :bash: :kaboom:
:burn:

Last edited:

taronis

Banned
MENACE said:
:lol: :loser: You only have a Cobra because its easy to spell.

If you could spell MARAUDER maybe you would be man
enough to own one! :burn:
My 70-year-old mommy loves her Marauder -- great car to take the girls to bridge night in.

M SIX

Go Big or Go Home
Established Member
That and Mustangs are a dime a dozen had one got rid of it. Like the Marauder much better. Gives a better satisfaction when you whoop a Mustang owners ass. :bash:[/QUOTE]
Now lets take 1 big step back and think about what you just said. Im going to invite you back to planet earth because pluto is where your thought process is. STOCK VS. STOCK a 99 and up 5sp Mustang GT will put a leash on the Marauder and take it for a walk. Heck my brothers BONE STOCK auto 99 GT ran 14.42. If you want to talk about modding Marauders then add the same mods to a gt and your back to square one. I just want to remind you that Marauders run 15's off the assembly line budy so dont get to ahead of yourself.

STLR FN

My Wiener's Covered
Established Member
For anyone to think that a STOCK Marauder will beat a Mustang has to be living in Pluto or where ever. It just amazes me how people lose all common sense when something obsurd is posted. Now please tell me who's living in dreamland now.

All I have proven now is that anybody can get rankled over every little detail.

Last edited:

Bracketbomber

Established Member
Menace, I started out just trying to point out a few things and everyone but you seemed to understand what I was talking about. Now, I could care less what you think of me and to be honest, it's boneheads like you that ruin sites like this. As far as my next attack goes, you could never bring anything on with me so be careful what you say because it could come back to bite you in the ass when you least expect it.

bigslim

Established Member
[/QUOTE]Now lets take 1 big step back and think about what you just said. Im going to invite you back to planet earth because pluto is where your thought process is. STOCK VS. STOCK a 99 and up 5sp Mustang GT will put a leash on the Marauder and take it for a walk. Heck my brothers BONE STOCK auto 99 GT ran 14.42. If you want to talk about modding Marauders then add the same mods to a gt and your back to square one. I just want to remind you that Marauders run 15's off the assembly line budy so dont get to ahead of yourself.[/QUOTE]

Wait a minute. This is from a guy that drives a 6 cylinder Mazda powered car. Get a real engine and come back and talk. BTW, when my car was bone stock I did beat a GT convertible. The look and the guy's girlfriend was priceless.

Last edited:

M SIX

Go Big or Go Home
Established Member
.[/QUOTE]

Wait a minute. This is from a guy that drives a 6 cylinder Mazda powered car. Get a real engine and come back and talk. BTW, when my car was bone stock I did beat a GT convertible. The look and the guy's girlfriend was priceless.[/QUOTE]

LOL Its called a company car. I'd be a retard to go out and pay for anything else. I dont drive it because I think its fast. Heck I dont even race. lol You should go spend few more thousand dollars on your grand marquie.

Last edited:

bigslim

Established Member
Bracketbomber said:
Menace, I started out just trying to point out a few things and everyone but you seemed to understand what I was talking about. Now, I could care less what you think of me and to be honest, it's boneheads like you that ruin sites like this. As far as my next attack goes, you could never bring anything on with me so be careful what you say because it could come back to bite you in the ass when you least expect it.

You do have to admit Tom that picking on some Mustangs is a lot of fun. I bet you have even ran a couple of them in your MM.

Users who are viewing this thread