Bashers take notice

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
STLR FN said:
That and Mustangs are a dime a dozen had one got rid of it. Like the Marauder much better. Gives a better satisfaction when you whoop a Mustang owners ass. :bash:

Not only that but I can't think of another vehicle were you can do 80MPH in the passing lane and no one is wiser that your not a cop. :rolling: :rolling:

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
Bashing? I don't think thats the right word. Mostly we respond to stimulus initiatives of other individuals and talk about it. If the incidents were made up and fraudulent, I could see using the word "bashing". But that is not the case.

Bracketbomber

Established Member
To whom it may concern, and you know who you are. #1 I've been posting on this site for years, maybe not as much as the usual gimme attention folks, but, enough to speak my mind. The more sensible people in the community of Marauderism know who I am so ask them. #2 I have probably owned our Marauder before some of you even knew what they were so don't come at me with a holier than thou attitude. #3 I used to take Trilogy 1 to work with me so I could try to convince the unknowing that there was a lot of potential in the Marauder. #4 To those who know me, you know I'm not trying to stir anything up. To those who feel superior, grow up. T.K.

bigslim

Established Member
Bracketbomber said:
To whom it may concern, and you know who you are. #1 I've been posting on this site for years, maybe not as much as the usual gimme attention folks, but, enough to speak my mind. The more sensible people in the community of Marauderism know who I am so ask them. #2 I have probably owned our Marauder before some of you even knew what they were so don't come at me with a holier than thou attitude. #3 I used to take Trilogy 1 to work with me so I could try to convince the unknowing that there was a lot of potential in the Marauder. #4 To those who know me, you know I'm not trying to stir anything up. To those who feel superior, grow up. T.K.
Now you got me wondering who you are :shrug: . It is obvious that you work for Ford

Bracketbomber

Established Member
Slim, think real hard, T.K., 99 Lightning, 03 Marauder, 1983 Mustang GT, Parking lot burnouts at Trilogy that no one filmed because it wasn't a Marauder, recent heart attack victim. If you can't figure this out now, there's not much hope left.

MENACE

Banned
STLR FN said:
That and Mustangs are a dime a dozen had one got rid of it. Like the Marauder much better. Gives a better satisfaction when you whoop a Mustang owners ass. :bash:

I couldn't agree with you more................. :thumbsup: :banana:

Bracketbomber

Established Member
Now see, this is the bashing I'm talking about. I never made any derogatory remarks about any Marauder but you come in here trash talking Mustangs. Oh, by the way, if I were the bashing type, and believe me I'm not, I could have said something like, My dime a dozen Mustang runs 11's on nothing but motor, it doesn't need help like most slow cars. But I wouldn't because I try to respect everyone with a hot rod, regardless of make, well, maybe a little less for some GM owners, I kinda like the CTS-V.

MI2QWK4U

Motor City Marauders
Established Member
STLR FN said:
That and Mustangs are a dime a dozen had one got rid of it. Like the Marauder much better. Gives a better satisfaction when you whoop a Mustang owners ass.

My My....that sounds like a challange....I have 2, soon to be 3 Mustangs, that are far from a dime a dozen! Now....I will let you pick which of my Mustangs that you think you can whoop. We can try if you can get any satisfaction trying to whoop my Mustanged ass.

I love my Marauder, why shouldnt I....its one of the baddest assed Marauders in the Country! But sometimes you guys get too bent over it!

MI2QWK4U

Motor City Marauders
Established Member
By the way...Tom (Bracketbomber) is one of the guys here in detroit, with a built Mustang, Lightning, and a MARAUDER! He is a decent guy that probably things things get a little too intense over things around here and MM.net, so why not cut him some slack.

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
STLR FN said:
I sum it up like this: we're a dysfunctional bunch that can't stand some members but when it gets down to the nitty gritty, we got each others back whether we admit it or not.

I, too have an 83 Mustang that goes pretty well. I'll line it up against your MM any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

I consider Mustang owners my brothers, and they get a thumbs up from me every time.

Tom-I meant no disrespect. Had I known who you were, I would have realized you know us, and what's been going on. I just took your post as kinda walkin' into a local bar you haven't visited for three years and tellin' the "regulars" where to sit. My bad.

MENACE

Banned
Bracketbomber said:
Now see, this is the bashing I'm talking about. My dime a dozen Mustang runs 11's on nothing but motor, it doesn't need help like most slow cars.

:whine: :cryying:

Your dime a dozen stang doesn't weigh 4200# either! :kaboom:

Bracketbomber

Established Member
Ya know Menace, I believe we actually met at Trilogy a little while back. What I would like to know is , why you edited my post to make it look like I'm bashing Marauder owners ?

Last edited:

MENACE

Banned
Bracketbomber said:
Ya know Menace, I believe we actually met at Trilogy a little while back. What I would like to know is , why you edited my post to make it look like I'm bashing Marauder owners ?

Yes, I believe we may have met, but this does not give you the right to tell me or anyone else here how to act. You can leave that job to the moderators and if you don't like the way things are playing out here you can always go hang at the MCM site or MM.net.
And where do you see that I edited one of your post to make it look like you where bashing Marauder owners???????? :shrug:

Nice talking to you Tom, hope all is well with your heart attack recovery. :thumbsup:

P.S. Maybe hanging around this site isn't the best thing for your heart! ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread