Bashers take notice

MENACE

Banned
Bracketbomber said:
You know, you're absolutely right so I am done talking. I would also like to apologize to everyone else on this site because I let myself be lowered to this individual's level. Sorry guy's, it won't happen again.

:D..................... :sleeping:

M SIX

Go Big or Go Home
Established Member
:lol:
It would only be a fair race if both cars weighed the same as well as both being stock or both having the same mods.
That being said.......if you figure in the weight difference and I was driving the Marauder the Mustang would always lose! :p[/QUOTE]

The problem with that weak reply is that you can use weight as an excuse for any two cars lining up. :shrug: You could say "the only reason a stock 6sp. C5 vette is faster than a stock lightning is because of the weight difference." Its called run what ya brung.

Last edited:

MENACE

Banned
M SIX said:
:lol:
The problem with that weak reply is that you can use weight as an excuse for any two cars lining up. :shrug: Not if they weigh the same. You could say "the only reason a stock 6sp. C5 vette is faster than a stock lightning is because of the weight difference." That is correct. Its called run what ya brung.

So your Fusion should easily beat my Marauder cuz its lighter, right? :kaboom:

M SIX

Go Big or Go Home
Established Member
Lol once again why is it on everyones agenda to drag the Fusion into the conversation. Its called a company car and I would be a retard to pay for anything else. I havent said one word about it :shrug: plus I dont think its fast nor do I even race. Dinner will be served at 7pm tonight and your all invited but be sure to save room for pie.

Last edited:

MENACE

Banned
M SIX said:
Lol once again why is it on everyones agenda to drag the Fusion into the conversation. Maybe if you didn't advertise it under your screen name you wouldn't have that problem! :shrug: Its called a company car and I would be a retard to pay for anything else. :uh oh: I have a company van and I paid for the Marauder and am now paying for a Mariner! :rolleyes: I havent said one word about it :shrug: Its right there to the left every time you post. :??: plus I dont think its fast nor do I even race. Dinner will be served at 7pm tonight and your all invited but be sure to save room for pie. What are we having? And remember I use lots of Ketchup.

M SIX

Go Big or Go Home
Established Member
I kinda like the way you break down my quotes and answer them piece by piece in red. Its different and to the point. Dinner will be Fish and Chips with extra ketchup avalible followed by a creamy cocanut pie. Sooner or later we should think about getting along. Since I'm on a SVT site I probably should remove the Fusion from my sig. but to be really honest with you (whisper) after driving it I really like it.

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
Anyone???

kool1.gif

Play nice now.
:-D

Users who are viewing this thread