Bareknuckle boxing match for $3k

mark209

Marines Lead The Way
Established Member
Originally posted by cammer00gt
that was a good vid . those guys didnt hit all that hard in my opinon.

THe reason you think they didnt hit hard is because they were both jacked man, if there was some 125 lb white boy getting stuck by either one of them, surely his face would be broken. They are two sturdy guys, you tell the guy whos eyeball is hanging out of the socket that they arent hitting hard..

Kiddk1

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL
Established Member
Originally posted by Calebp
I think it's funny that 99% of the posters on this site would tell you they would smoke that guy because of their martial arts training.

Dude, I have Martial Arts training and still would not fight that guy.:nono:

drod

Established Member
I was a Federal Agent and I have seem many people like these guys around. The one in the white pants was on methamphetamines. That guy took 2 or 3 shots to the face from a 300 Pound guy and did not flinch. The guy in the blue pants knew it was over when he hit the big guy 3 time in the face and noting happened. The guy in the blue pants will need to get that eye examined. I would be surprised if he did not have some type of eye damage. The preasure of the swelling alone could cause him to go blind. WOW, all that for 3k.

Last edited:

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
Some of you guys are confusing karate/martial arts, with Gracie Bary Bazilian Jiu jitsu. There is a big difference. I agree, karate is almost usless in a real fight, same with Kung Fu. I took Xing Yi for a couple months, we did a little bit of sparing but that will not help you much in a real fight.

But, 'usually' if you get in a real fight. .it only takes a few seconds until both of you are grabbing each other. An average person will just charge you and tackle you. Thats why the jiu jitsu works so well. And that is also why the best guys in the Pride fighting and UFC all have a wrestling history or does jiu jitsu.

With that said, even if a guy is very skilled in jiu jitsu, it will still take a pretty big guy to take down the guy in the video.

gen2sonic

Established Member
you little punk bitches talking shit about these dudes and how they can't fight,ya'll just some punk little pussies who love to hide in a box your whole life and do nothin but talk down on others cause thats all you can do. Comparing these guys to ufc fighters is just stupid.Im a big guy and I can whold my own but these guys just don't give a damn. Thats street fightin at its finest.

RED99COBRA

Established Member
I am in the medical industry and have seen some real bad stuff but that guys eye is close to the top of my "worst things I have ever seen list". I can assure you that he has probably lost some or all function of that eye. The human body is pretty resiliant but eyes don't recover from trauma too well.

TheBooger

umm what?
Established Member
wow that was some crazy shit. the guy in the blue shorts got rocked. his eye looked horrible. looks like he is going to need some kind of reconstruction or something.

oo and great video by the way. good find.:beer:

Last edited:

drod

Established Member
I hope he whent to the hospital soon after that. That eye was in real bad shape. Guy was smart to stop fighting. He lost all vision from that one eye and the other guy would of had killed him if they continued to fight. It's very hard to fight with 2 working eyes, imagen if you had to fight with one. WOW, and to think that he got 3 clear shots on the other guys face and the guy just laughed. I spent some time in Miami and backyard fist fight for cash are a big thing. I heard of one fight that police estimated that over 2,000 people showed up.

mark209

Marines Lead The Way
Established Member
Originally posted by SALEENGTROUSH
damn that was crazy...that dude took mad hits..... hes an animal

As mentioned above im sure he had to have been on some sort of drug, I.E. PCP or some other amphetamine.. youd be surprised what someone could do on those drugs

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
I really don't think this guys eye was hanging out. Looks like a nice cut from that first right cross and residual swelling and bruising. Guy definately would have stopped if his eye popped out.

Last edited:

cammer00gt

Established Member
Originally posted by mark209
THe reason you think they didnt hit hard is because they were both jacked man, if there was some 125 lb white boy getting stuck by either one of them, surely his face would be broken. They are two sturdy guys, you tell the guy whos eyeball is hanging out of the socket that they arent hitting hard..

watch the fight again there is not much power in there punches and the smaller guy had 2 free shots and still didnt knock big daddy down or out. i dont give a sh!t who it is you hit some 1 in the chin with a powerful shot that ass will be out or close to it.

and from experience i dont even punch people il use my palm (1 hit) and have K.O'd 3 peeps. which was back in 1994-1997. i always break my pinky knuckle on there faces when i used my fist. and for the guys being jacked well im alittle jacked then 6'3 240 but doesnt mean sh!t.

Last edited:

afro

Why?
Established Member
Honestly...that fight sucked....the one guy pulled the whole fight, wasn't a fight, was a beating...

Also, those guys boxed for sport...you could tell, they even had gangsta managers.

-fro

vid sucked

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
haha thats nothin my sophmore year i took on a black dude 280lbs 6'2" after that sheet the people learned to leave me alone he was biggest dude in school i am 5'10" 130lbs :) so he's more then twice my size and he still got sheet beat of out em. cause all that mass slows u down and most people cant fight for sheet

StangVixen

Established Member
I think with the right training anyone large or small can be a great fighter. Size really doesn't matter in that respect because some large men are slow and some are fast some can fight and some just try to throw their weight around and call it fighting. the one guy looked like he didn't want to fight he was just there. But the big guy in the white looked like he was out for blood, or money. It doesn't matter how mean or "bad" someone is there is always someone meaner and "badder" out there waiting for them. My ex fiance was not as big as those guys and let me tell you he could throw a beating better than these guys any day I ought to know I was on the receiving end a lot of times so big or small anyone can be good with training and some are good without it.
Vixen

Users who are viewing this thread