Bangastang's new Radiator Cover

EBCOBRA

Fender Roller
Established Member
I was given an opportunity to review Bangastang's new radiator cover on my 04 Cobra by Hendrix of Bangastang and Steve of True Forged Wheels.

Installation was straight forward and was accomplished with basic hand tools except for the need of a torx head driver for one bolt.

The only problem I faced was a small fitment issue due to the True Forged tanks brackets. This was fixed by cutting a small amount of sheet metal away from the cover. Being that the cut was in the back you don't even see it.

All in all I must say I'm quite happy with the cover and would recommend it to any Terminator owner.

If interested in one, be on the look out for a group buy through Steve at True Forged Wheels.

Thanks to Hendrix and Steve for the great product. :thumbsup:

IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0091-1.jpg

IMG_0092.jpg

Last edited:

wvmystichrome

Established Member
I would love that if it said MYSTICHROME. That would just set off the Cobra. That is just one great product you were lucky enough to get to put on your car.

black 10th vert

Established Member
Looks alright, but he should have used the correct "Terminator" font. That would have been sweet. If I didn't already have a CF cover, I would consider this.

Qwk GT

Established Member
Very nice. Think it looks better with those black valve covers/tanks/ and whipple.

Wonder how that would look with the stock eaton/valve covers etc... Do they make them in other colors?

I'd probably do the black anyway. I'd actually like to duplicate your engine bay lol.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
EB,

The picture of your engine bay..is NO WHERE NEAR what it looks like in person....just sayin:beer:

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
looks great, any chance for a hold down provision in case the car still has a hood prop rod?

Users who are viewing this thread