Baltimore rioters target Orioles fans, whites in protests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I was surprised too until I discovered they actually have a regular riot circuit with indisputable regulars.

There are groups like "Hands-up United" http://www.handsupunited.org/ that fund trips for these domestic terrorists to riot in cities all over the United States. They sent up crowd funding for low lives who have already been to prison and such.

Remember the flag stomping POS in Valdosta Georgia.

His buddy and Koven Regime crew member Rapsy Rawls, AKA Harold A. Maze Jr, is an ex-convict that has been arrested in Ferguson protests, Milwaukee protests, Involved with the flag stomping creep in Valdosta Georgia, and according to his IG he is headed to Baltimore to continue his professional shit stirring / rioting.

http://fox6now.com/2014/12/07/the-m...sters-speak-out-as-theyre-released-from-jail/

https://instagram.com/p/18LxdiEwS6/?taken-by=raspy_rawls (asking for gas money)

"raspy_rawls
12 hours ago

You may not can go.. but I can.. You may not have experience in this.. but I dew.. Help me help us.. I can't dew it alone.. #Baltimore #FreddieGray #FergusonOnSteroids"

Basically these guys are like ISIS West and need to be treated as such. So we have scumbags waging war on American streets by proxy.

Set out rat poison. I am so tired of seeing this shit. Honestly, they need exterminated. It is a shame because the entire community gets labeled do to these animals. They are not humans, they should not be treated with respect. They should be killed off. Society would be much better. Does nobody in Baltimore drive a Black Range Rover with the "drive over animals" 4wd setting?

OhIIICobra

Established Member
Set out rat poison. I am so tired of seeing this shit. Honestly, they need exterminated. It is a shame because the entire community gets labeled do to these animals. They are not humans, they should not be treated with respect. They should be killed off. Society would be much better. Does nobody in Baltimore drive a Black Range Rover with the "drive over animals" 4wd setting?

Whoever was driving the Subaru on the first page should have put that bastard in a coma with a stab of the throttle.

OhIIICobra

Established Member
I'm actually shocked this shit has gone pro for lack of a better description. It never will, but they should be charged as terrorist since that is exactly what they are doing.

People called me bat shit crazy when I pointed out the multiple REVCOM.us ties during the Ferguson protests (Communist Party). There are a lot of shitty outside influences at work and most of America really doesn't seem to give a shit. I guess when they are dragged from their vehicle screaming they'll wake up. I always puke in my mouth a little when I see people like this burn our flag or walk on it knowing that they don't give two shits about America or our Constitution, yet they are emboldened when they hear Americans say "It's their right".

Last edited:

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
People called me bat shit crazy when I pointed out the multiple REVCOM.us ties during the Ferguson protests (Communist Party). There are a lot of shitty outside influences at work and most of America really doesn't seem to give a shit. I guess when they are dragged from their vehicle screaming they'll wake up. I always puke in my mouth a little when I see people like this burn our flag or walk on it knowing that they don't give two shits about America or our Constitution, yet they are emboldened when they hear Americans say "It's their right".

I'm all for having to take the good with the bad when it comes to rights, but it angers me to no end when I see scum hide behind their rights to spit in the face of our country (figuratively and literally). Kind of funny they don't realize if it wasn't for the protections of this country, they couldn't do the stupid shit they do to demonize it.

A lot of people are oblivious puppets for others and go right along with whatever agenda as long as they get something in return. Like that puppet Matt Damon that made the anti-fracing movie. Production company was owned by a Saudi oil company...can't imagine why they would want a movie to influence people against domestic production...

Planter

Banned
This was sent to my personal inbox on fb after commenting on an article that I was glad Officer Darren Wilson wasn't charged with murder after shooting Michael Brown in self-defense.

11198719_1638636439703889_1886366259_n.jpg

this guy doesn't know too much about math. There's only 29,000,000 African Americans (ballpark figures) making up 13.2% of the US Population. some 100,000,000+ whites. Somehow, I just don't see the math on this working out in his favor like he seems to think. :shrug:

Low 11s

Established Member
I just saw a video filmed from inside that very bar. Bar was filled with young white men none of whom would step outside and defend the honor of those white women who were accosted by those savages. None of whom can defend themselves without a gun just like the men on this post. Its funny how everyone who has a license to carry never seems to have a reason to use their gun. Why carry the gun? I know, 2nd Amendment? Well, since you have the guns and you're that concerned about the Constitution and the flag why don't you travel to Baltimore and put yourselves between the primates and the cops and help protect the cops? This way when the terrorist raises his hand holding a knife or a rock you can rightfully gun him down! I'm sure since you're a tax paying model citizen who served they will surely toss out the charges of illegal firearm in the State of MD. If not, you can always do your 5 years in prison knowing you did the right thing for your country. Or, you can sit back and watch the entertaining footage like I do and feel good in knowing that there is plenty of JOB SECURITY for the cops and correction officers in Maryland.

Last edited:

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
I just saw a video filmed from inside that very bar. Bar was filled with young white men none of whom would step outside and defend the honor of those white women who were accosted by those savages. None of whom can defend themselves without a gun just like the men on this post. Its funny how everyone who has a license to carry never seems to have a reason to use their gun. Why carry the gun? I know, 2nd Amendment? Well, since you have the guns and you're that concerned about the Constitution and the flag why don't you travel to Baltimore and put yourselves between the primates and the cops and help protect the cops? This way when the terrorist raises his hand holding a knife or a rock you can rightfully gun him down! I'm sure since you're a tax paying model citizen who served they will surely toss out the charges of illegal firearm in the State of MD. If not, you can always do your 5 years in prison knowing you did the right thing for your country. Or, you can sit back and watch the entertaining footage like I do and feel good in knowing that there is plenty of JOB SECURITY for the cops and correction officers in Maryland.

So you want a bunch of CCW holders that carry legally to come to your shitty state that doesn't allow it and do what exactly? Oh catch a charge to defend someone since you're not allowed to, that about sum it up?

Planter- That message you got, was it from someone in Denver? I know a few people who would love to dish a reality on your keyboard warrior that's making threats.

Last edited:

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Sigh I'm honestly confused at how so many blacks still don't understand that violence against harmless people does absolutely nothing for us and just open the door for hatred. This is sick.

These thugs don't have the mental capacity to even understand... They have the IQ of about a 5 year old. You can thank their worthless mothers and absentee fathers for that. There is no way to stop this type of lifestyle either, it gets worse and worse every year, and more of these brainless animals hit the streets.

OhIIICobra

Established Member

This is why some of us live in Castle doctrine states where we can lawfully kill POS criminals endangering us and others.

The cops and national guard should be engaging them as they are paid to do.

Last edited:

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member

So you want gun owners and CCW holders to break the law, giving liberals even more fuel to make stricter gun laws, and possibly even a move to ban weapons all together if it turns into a huge free for all?

Don't think it wouldn't happen either. If the shit hits the fan, these criminals will get more protections and defense from our government than good, hard working, taxpaying victims.

Low 11s

Established Member
My point is this. You can't defend yourself without your gun. Period. Keep complaining but you would've done the same as everyone else in that bar did: nothing.

FIVEHOE

Established Member

LOL. Apparently you haven't seen the hundreds of videos on the internet of a bunch of black dudes ganging up on a white dude... wtf do you think would happen if one white guy tried to stop that dude from stealing those ladies purse's? He'd probably get sucker punched from behind and have 5 black guys kicking and stomping at him.

Your post makes it sound like the white guys did something wrong, not the hundreds of wild gorillas storming and looting the streets for no ****ing reason.

and the last part of your post was just down right retarded. Are you honestly trying to tell me you would want to become a cop after seeing shit like that and how 6 officers were injured? Cuz I sure as **** wouldn't.

Last edited:

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
My point is this. You can't defend yourself without your gun. Period. Keep complaining but you would've done the same as everyone else in that bar did: nothing.

Most are capable of handling themselves, yet you seem to be in this delusion it is some one on one fist fight. The scum is armed, and if one gets attacked, you know his mob scum buddies will jump the defender. You don't seem to understand scenarios like this, you are to meet force with greater force, not less like you seem to think.

I do find it funny you are trying to run your mouth, meanwhile you live in that liberal hole and didn't feel compelled to do anything. So keep on trolling there skippy.

We should take bets on which one of our known race baiters is posing as this moron.

Last edited:

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member

Not against getting jumped by 5 or 6 animals at once, you're right, not too many people can defend themselves without a gun...

Low 11s

Established Member
I live in PA now. A carry state. All my co-workers carry. I don't carry. I don't live a lifestyle where I feel I need to carry. They don't either but they all carry their guns. They are just like you guys. They never shot anyone, never shot at anyone, never been shot at, never been in a street fight, all of them are volunteer fire fighters looking to be heroes. No reason to carry but they all do. i find it amusing. Everyone I grew up with who carried guns USED THEIR GUNS. They are either dead, been shot, in jail or coming out of jail because of their lifestyle. Its still amusing to me.

OhIIICobra

Established Member
I live in PA now. A carry state. All my co-workers carry. I don't carry. I don't live a lifestyle where I feel I need to carry. They don't either but they all carry their guns. They are just like you guys. They never shot anyone, never shot at anyone, never been shot at, never been in a street fight, all of them are volunteer fire fighters looking to be heroes. No reason to carry but they all do. i find it amusing. Everyone I grew up with who carried guns USED THEIR GUNS. They are either dead, been shot, in jail or coming out of jail because of their lifestyle. Its still amusing to me.

WOW. Tell us more about ourselves since you have all the intel. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread