Baltimore rioters target Orioles fans, whites in protests

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhIIICobra

Established Member
More peaceful free speech LOL. Time to bring out the .50 cal's and start mowing down degenerates.

OhIIICobra

Established Member
Suspect-Dies-Baltimore-1.jpg

61dcf5834d0b4bbdbdf2563770a6d40e-07d08973ab13b812740f6a706700e265.jpg

Attachments

• 628x471.jpg
    628x471.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 1,866

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
More peaceful free speech LOL. Time to bring out the .50 cal's and start mowing down degenerates.

Patton had it right on maintaining order by drawing a line, and when crossed you suffer the consequences.

I love how every time something like this happens, officials are always quick to say it wasn't any of their residents, it was outsiders. You know, because there is a roving band of violent offenders that travel the country.

I wonder what the response will be when one of theses violent mobs gets a magazine unloaded on them when they jump the wrong guy.

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
No right to carry in Maryland. This would not happen in northern Virginia.

Blown 89

Established Member
No right to carry in Maryland. This would not happen in northern Virginia.
Or in Arizona.

My Facebook is silent today. All of the race baiters that couldn't get enough of Michael Brown don't have anything to say when racism is turned around like this.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
was planning on going to the orioles game today and take my son to his first game. i didn't want to risk taking him around this situation

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Local Baltimore news did not show any of these pictures this morning, there is no doubt they are covering up this mess. I say shoot the first rioter cold dead in the street and let the rest figure out if they want to join their buddy. I can hardly wait to here local talk radio tomorrow. This shit should get good.

cobralvr01

Established Member
This repeating shit leaves a bad taste in every other race's mouth. Where I work...nearly all of the Hispanics HATE blacks...same can be said about the white people. After Treyvon, Ferguson, New York, etc. everyone is pretty much sick of black peoples' shit. This is all leading up to a race war.. Can we get this over with already? I'm tired of seeing liberals on TV defending their actions because of something that happened hundreds of years ago.

Last edited:

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
Local Baltimore news did not show any of these pictures this morning, there is no doubt they are covering up this mess. I say shoot the first rioter cold dead in the street and let the rest figure out if they want to join their buddy. I can hardly wait to here local talk radio tomorrow. This shit should get good.

Simple solution. Shoot to kill. They won't do it again.

Very hard to get a concealed carry in MD, plus there are much more guns in the street. If any citizen or store owner pulled a gun he would get shot pretty fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread