Baltimore rioters target Orioles fans, whites in protests

Status
Not open for further replies.

FIVEHOE

Established Member
"black lives matter"
[video=youtube;fd2Ibw7wrvs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fd2Ibw7wrvs[/video]

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Or in Arizona.

My Facebook is silent today. All of the race baiters that couldn't get enough of Michael Brown don't have anything to say when racism is turned around like this.

Yes it would. You are not allowed to take arms into the stadium/s and people coming from the game would be easy pickings. All gun free zones only help those who choose to break the law.

CLN 6R

Established Member
Don't know what you guys are talking about. Looks like a bunch of young outstanding citizens just on their way home from Grandma's house.

gmtech

Grease Monkey
Established Member
Seems like peaceful citizens excercising their rights to me.....
If this incident would have happened by the hands of black police officers, not a damn word would have been said.

Blown 89

Established Member
Yes it would. You are not allowed to take arms into the stadium/s and people coming from the game would be easy pickings. All gun free zones only help those who choose to break the law.
Out of the stadiums yes but the riots wouldn't last long outside of that. Phoenix has the advantage that our stadiums have huge parking lots around all of them. They're not like these stadiums on the East coast that are nestled in neighborhoods. Huge lots = huge masses of people all concentrated in the same area. The numbers of rioters would need to be massive to not only overcome the crowds but also the police that occupy such a concentrated area.

2013GT'ed

Established Member
Thank god I can carry here. I might add another mag to the holster though. 60+1 is looking better and better. Its just funny none of this makes the news.

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
was planning on going to the orioles game today and take my son to his first game. i didn't want to risk taking him around this situation

I'm working 6pm-6am this weekend 15 minutes from all of this mess, glad they kept it all downtown.

We were going to go Wednesday night for my daughters first game, I think we'll give it a few weeks just in case now...

FIVEHOE

Established Member
I love seeing the ones wearing "black lives matter" shirts in the videos when they act like. clearly they contribute nothing positive to society. Thugs should be eradicated

bglf83

Established Member
Unfortunately, these people only understand force. A strong force of guns needs to be fired on the next one of the riots. Its not a protest when people are looting and assaulting citizens.

If this were a white mob, it would be a hate crime .....

usmcsvtwannabe

Not a noob
Established Member
I use to just hate Maryland as a whole. But after living here for a few years its clearly just the city of Baltimore. Disgusting

Synyster06Gates

SVT Poster
Established Member
Wait a minute, Baltimore is one of the cities that takes an act of God to get a permit to carry in. Their gun laws are there for your safety....

Wouldn't live there by choice. If I were forced to - concealed means concealed. I think I'll stay here in Texas, though.

Synyster06Gates

SVT Poster
Established Member
Looks like attempted murder here... too bad he can't defend himself.

NUZ3cSi.jpg

It's ****ing pathetic how they willingly lie to the masses.

FfsXVyJ.png

yet...

zOVxnbA.png

Last edited:

blckRadda

Established Member
Sigh I'm honestly confused at how so many blacks still don't understand that violence against harmless people does absolutely nothing for us and just open the door for hatred. This is sick.

OhIIICobra

Established Member
Patton had it right on maintaining order by drawing a line, and when crossed you suffer the consequences.

I love how every time something like this happens, officials are always quick to say it wasn't any of their residents, it was outsiders. You know, because there is a roving band of violent offenders that travel the country.

I wonder what the response will be when one of theses violent mobs gets a magazine unloaded on them when they jump the wrong guy.

I was surprised too until I discovered they actually have a regular riot circuit with indisputable regulars.

There are groups like "Hands-up United" http://www.handsupunited.org/ that fund trips for these domestic terrorists to riot in cities all over the United States. They sent up crowd funding for low lives who have already been to prison and such.

Remember the flag stomping POS in Valdosta Georgia.

His buddy and Koven Regime crew member Rapsy Rawls, AKA Harold A. Maze Jr, is an ex-convict that has been arrested in Ferguson protests, Milwaukee protests, Involved with the flag stomping creep in Valdosta Georgia, and according to his IG he is headed to Baltimore to continue his professional shit stirring / rioting.

http://fox6now.com/2014/12/07/the-m...sters-speak-out-as-theyre-released-from-jail/

https://instagram.com/p/18LxdiEwS6/?taken-by=raspy_rawls (asking for gas money)

"raspy_rawls
12 hours ago

You may not can go.. but I can.. You may not have experience in this.. but I dew.. Help me help us.. I can't dew it alone.. #Baltimore #FreddieGray #FergusonOnSteroids"

Basically these guys are like ISIS West and need to be treated as such. So we have scumbags waging war on American streets by proxy.

Last edited:

FIVEHOE

Established Member
Looks like attempted murder here... too bad he can't defend himself.

NUZ3cSi.jpg

go figure.... the black guy swinging the knife at an unarmed guy is wearing a "black lives matter" shirt... what a joke. Do they even know wtf the shirt represents?

Maybe black lives 'Would matter' if some of them stopped acting like sub-human species.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
I was surprised too until I discovered they actually have a regular riot circuit with indisputable regulars.

There are groups like "Hands-up United" http://www.handsupunited.org/ that fund trips for these domestic terrorists to riot in cities all over the United States. They sent up crowd funding for low lives who have already been to prison and such.

Remember the flag stomping POS in Valdosta Georgia.

His buddy and Koven Regime crew member Rapsy Rawls, AKA Harold A. Maze Jr, is an ex-convict that has been arrested in Ferguson protests, Milwaukee protests, Involved with the flag stomping creep in Valdosta Georgia, and according to his IG he is headed to Baltimore to continue his professional shit stirring / rioting.

http://fox6now.com/2014/12/07/the-m...sters-speak-out-as-theyre-released-from-jail/

https://instagram.com/p/18LxdiEwS6/?taken-by=raspy_rawls (asking for gas money)

"raspy_rawls
12 hours ago

You may not can go.. but I can.. You may not have experience in this.. but I dew.. Help me help us.. I can't dew it alone.. #Baltimore #FreddieGray #FergusonOnSteroids"

Basically these guys are like ISIS West and need to be treated as such. So we have scumbags waging war on American streets by proxy.

I'm actually shocked this shit has gone pro for lack of a better description. It never will, but they should be charged as terrorist since that is exactly what they are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread