BADASS Thread

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
80-moose_attack_3c3838e10cd6d59bc8890ffd6facf02f54590ab9.jpg

I'd make that face too, if I was forced to ride in a 2012 "Shelby" GT350.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Those boys are a special breed...ive been to a couple pro bull riding events and im tellin ya they are nuts...ive been around cows and shit my whole life and i never saw a bull as big as the ones those guys ride until i went...shit i didnt even know they got that big lol...**** that shit lol

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
That's divine intervention. His prior girlfriend looks like she had angry birds fly at her face.
Now this poor guy is going to have burns and smoke inhalation as well as some bruised & broken ribs from that last jump, and to top it off he will still have to beat off the nurses at the hospital.

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
He's going to be very popular, like a new squeak toy.

Gentlemen of SVTP, those of you who have been around and dated female nurses and other ladies that work around hospitals and healthcare, would you care to comment on what the guy who saved all those kids and likely broke up with his ex has to look forward to from the nurses lol.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
He's going to be very popular, like a new squeak toy.

Gentlemen of SVTP, those of you who have been around and dated female nurses and other ladies that work around hospitals and healthcare, would you care to comment on what the guy who saved all those kids and likely broke up with his ex has to look forward to from the nurses lol.
Prolly a ****in stage 5 clinger will get het hooks into him

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
I dated a gal that was a surgical tech about a decade ago for about a year. From her and her friends I learned "Grey's anatomy" actually toned down the sexcapades that goes on in and between many hospitals, or I'm an anomality like an Amish computer network engineer.

Users who are viewing this thread