BADASS Thread

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Love those things… badass indeed.

Always admired Mustelids, but never knew much about them until my girl and I got a ferret, and since then they have become my favorite species after learning about their fearlessness and ferocity. Along with wolves and big cats they are insanely ferocious animals.

That is likely one of the only Wolverines in captivity. There can't be many.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Always admired Mustelids, but never knew much about them until my girl and I got a ferret, and since then they have become my favorite species after learning about their fearlessness and ferocity. Along with wolves and big cats they are insanely ferocious animals.

There ain’t no quit in them, pound for pound, nastiest little m’fers out there. That is an admirable trait..

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
There ain’t no quit in them, pound for pound, nastiest little m’fers out there. That is an admirable trait..

Every living animal has a fight or flight response, except them. You'll see Badgers getting attacked and absolutely ****ed up by 4 lions and they'll run away for about 2 seconds before they turn around and head back in to fight some more and get what they came for. They're loose skin and high pain threshold allows them to be absolute tanks!

I watched a documentary about Wolverines in Yellowstone that had been tagged with trackers. They said there was a male Wolverine that they tracked crossing over one of the highest peaks in the dead of winter in a single night. They said it was sprinting non stop through deep snow the entire time.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Every living animal has a fight or flight response, except them. You'll see Badgers getting attacked and absolutely ****ed up by 4 lions and they'll run away for about 2 seconds before they turn around and head back in to fight some more and get what they came for. They're loose skin and high pain threshold allows them to be absolute tanks!

I watched a documentary about Wolverines in Yellowstone that had been tagged with trackers. They said there was a male Wolverine that they tracked crossing over one of the highest peaks in the dead of winter in a single night. They said it was sprinting non stop through deep snow the entire time.
Wolverines, badgers have pretty resilient bodies, man they can take a beating.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Wolverines, badgers have pretty resilient bodies, man they can take a beating.

If I ever get enough property someday I'd own and raise wolves for sure. Bears... I'm not sure about, but if I could own a Badger or Wolverine I'd risk it lol. If I win this $1.7bil Powerball I'm going to buy land, disappear, and own and raise a bunch of wild animals haha.

ajaf1656

Established Member
quote-the-first-time-i-ever-saw-a-jet-i-shot-it-down-chuck-yeager-55-13-98.jpeg

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member

Ditto. I love/fear/respect fisher cats and mink. Wolverines are next level.

I could be mistaken but I recall reading that wolverines will not breed in captivity.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
The fisher cat, mother ****ers. They LOVE to snack on porcupines and are the only species that actively predates on them.

I seen a handful of fisher while hunting and fishing

Had one screamin in the dark onece while i was in my stand as a boy and it was the first i swore infront of my dad lol...made my hair on my neck stand up and whispered "what the **** is that?" Dad says its a fisher...and dont say that word in front of your mother unless you want slapped, she hates that word...i know first hand lol.

I was like 15 lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread