Bad ass paint.. Check out my friends 96 cobra.

rdsnk46

Established Member
Thank's my style is not for everbody,I just wanted something to set the car apart from the norm!Not any car's in our area that hang out with custom paint.Opinions are appreciated!

rdsnk46

Established Member
twista said:
rdsnk23.jpg

If thats the same car in the pictures than he ruined it. The Red top with the red car made the car look kick ass.
:uh oh: :shrug:LMAO!

rdsnk46

Established Member
The Joker said:
seen it on n2s.com. looks good. i'm more interested in go then show so i already liked your car. :-D
Thank's!She went [email protected] spinning Best MPH 1/8 is 104.99 so It should go 135 in the 1/4 10.
50 not to bad for an eaton convertible w/spray:pepper:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I like the fact that the paint job is very original/different. I probably wouldn't do the checkered stripe, but I see nothing wrong with it. Very unique. Nice job!!

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
WOW!
Love the pic of the two super hot chicks grinding on the lexus!

oh yeah, the car was cool too....

rdsnk46

Established Member
F8LSNAKE said:
Looks good, but I want to see it finished. You gonna have the same wheels on it?
For now I will leave the wheels on but i was thinking about SSR GT-3, I think that's what they are called.:coolman:

rdsnk46

Established Member
CobraBob said:
I like the fact that the paint job is very original/different. I probably wouldn't do the checkered stripe, but I see nothing wrong with it. Very unique. Nice job!!
I ordered a team shinoda wing from Jim,it will cover most of the stripe!It will still be visible from the side as it fade's toward's the rear of the car!Thank's for the reply!:D

03SBSVT

Banned
rdsnk46 said:
For now I will leave the wheels on but i was thinking about SSR GT-3, I think that's what they are called.:coolman:
SSRs are retarded. Those BBK's look sick! Did that thing come with a red top or no?

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
rdsnk46 said:
:uh oh: :shrug:LMAO!

we shall see the finished project. I just liked the red top with the laser red paint alot before. Hopefully, it still looks kick ass with the red top and those BBK's.

Last edited:

rdsnk46

Established Member
03SBSVT said:
SSRs are retarded. Those BBK's look sick! Did that thing come with a red top or no?
No,when the 03-04 Cobra's came out with the cloth top I wanted one.My top was seven yrs. old so I went to my buddy's upolstery shop and he showed me some option's.Me obviosly being one who think's out of the box decided to go with the red top to stand out.99 out of 100 say it's awesome,1 alway's hate's!:cuss:

Users who are viewing this thread