Background Color?

Snoopy49

Established Member
I hate the new back ground, very hard to read. I will check in from time to time to see if there are any other options, until that time I will use more a eye friendly forum.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I hate the new back ground, very hard to read. I will check in from time to time to see if there are any other options, until that time I will use more a eye friendly forum.
Well good, don't let the door hit you on the way out. The owner of the site is trying to improve it so it's more up to date and user friendly. It doesn't happen in a day. This is a complete new platform that needs to be tweaked. Just switching over had to be a bitch. You just sound like a whiny ass girl who doesn't get her way immediately. Now, hit the report post button on me cupcake.
Posts like this piss me off to no end.

Snoopy49

Established Member
Well good, don't let the door hit you on the way out. The owner of the site is trying to improve it so it's more up to date and user friendly. It doesn't happen in a day. This is a complete new platform that needs to be tweaked. Just switching over had to be a bitch. You just sound like a whiny ass girl who doesn't get her way immediately. Now, hit the report post button on me cupcake.
Posts like this piss me off to no end.

Nice response, I expected more from you, guess I was wrong. I didn't realize that this was Smack Down Cafe. I never said I was leaving, I said that I don't like the background color and would check back and see when an option was available that would allow a white background. Until that time I would use a different forum that is easier for me to read.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Well, I'm sorry I came across like that. I guess it's just as frustrating for us. We've had to completely learn this as well in a lot more depth. Everything we used to do is completely different. This didn't come with instructions, lol.
All these issues are being addressed.
Sorry again.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I like a lot of the changes so far. I know you guys have already responded about the white background. I don't mind the black, but its easier to hide a white background at work when my other windows are white lol.

I'm sure most will be happy with the improvements when they are fully implemented. looks like it has good potential. The changes I have noticed/used so far have been fairly intuitive for me.

badmpg03

Established Member
I will add on I really liked the white background as well. Will continue being a member regardless!!... but white seems easier on the eyes. Glad you guys did the upgrade and everything running smooth

Users who are viewing this thread