Back home in a Cobra

calispecial

Established Member
I let my 2004 black cobra vert go to get a 2012 black 5.0 California Special. Although the 5.0 was nice it was not a Terminator! Too big and just lacked the driving feel of my old Cobra. I was fortunate enough to find a low mileage white vert and now I am back home.

Nothing against the 5.0's but there is only one 03/04 Terminator.

calispecial

Established Member
Thanks and yes I did. I picked up the white vert with 3K on her. Robert seems like a real straight up guy. So far I am very happy with my new baby.

It was amazing to see that many cobras together. Almost as good as a car show or meet.

dom418

Established Member
Awesome man! You are not the first to make the switch to the new platform only to make it back to a Terminator. Despite their age and short comings these cars are so unique and have a timeless look. I came back after being without mine for only a year

AdamSVT

Established Member
:burn: Once you are bitten you are hooked for life. I recently sold my cobra and I might be in a '04 mystic cobra shortly. White is a great color and will be easier to take care of than that black one of yours!!

Comp281

Established Member
Congrats! I was without a cobra for two years and I spent the whole time looking for another one. There is definitely something unique about these cars. Enjoy the new super low mileage vert!

04RiceEater

Established Member
Thanks and yes I did. I picked up the white vert with 3K on her. Robert seems like a real straight up guy. So far I am very happy with my new baby.

It was amazing to see that many cobras together. Almost as good as a car show or meet.

Yea hes a good guy. I saw that car sitting inside when I picked mine up last tuesday. He said someone was coming to pick it up Thursday. That car was brand new. Congrats and have fun!:beer:

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
I agree.. definitely something about them.. out of all the sports/sporty cars I've owned, this is the only one that I don't want to get rid of..

92 Taurus SHO
97 Cobra
98 Corvette
02 S2000
09 Sky Redline

and the only one that's still mine, the 03 Cobra :)

calispecial

Established Member
Thanks for all the responses guys. I will get the camera out this weekend and put up some pics.

Mods wise it is bone stock. I have some things in the works and i will put them in sig as they get done.

Glad to be part of the terminator family.

IA Shelby

Established Member
I let my 2004 black cobra vert go to get a 2012 black 5.0 California Special. Although the 5.0 was nice it was not a Terminator! Too big and just lacked the driving feel of my old Cobra. I was fortunate enough to find a low mileage white vert and now I am back home.

Nothing against the 5.0's but there is only one 03/04 Terminator.

Ironic as my story is similar. I talked to Robert about the car that you bought but my wife wanted a white vert with black top instead of the tan top.

I also have a newer stang 11gt500. I kept it and added the terminator.

They are both a blast to drive. I love the look of the terminators. It is amazing when you look at them side by side how much different the dimensions are between the cars. Height, track width, etc....

Enjoy

Users who are viewing this thread