Baby#2 = Sold the Cobra, Thank you guys.

KDog

Established Member
Just a note to say "thanks!" to everyone who helped me with the Cobra over the past 8 years. I sold it tonight to a very happy new owner.

2011 Ford Explorer on the way. Should get here right after baby #2 arrives.

:beer:

stal94gt

Established Member
just think 19 years from now you will kick your kid out, find a classic 03-04 cobra and relive your favorite ride again. gives you something to look forward to. im just kidding man, glad to hear your happy with your choice.

jcveron

Established Member
if you have had the cobra for 8 years, then most likely you dont hav a note. why not keep it and get the explorer too

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Congrats.. 6yr old triplets here.. Hence why I only put 1500 miles on the cobra last yr..

black 10th vert

Established Member
if you have had the cobra for 8 years, then most likely you dont hav a note. why not keep it and get the explorer too

I was going to mention that, but maybe he wants to have a very small note on the new car, and selling the Cobra gives him the big downpayment for that.;-)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Understandable thing you did, and you definitely selected a nice SUV. The new Explorer is a lot nicer than the old one. Best of luck with it. And congratulations on baby #2! :beer:

VenomSVT03

CRUSHER
Established Member
My baby girl will be here in April but im not selling my toy, it will be payed off in 9 months. I bought it bone stock 10 months ago and bought all the parts in my sig in the last 4 months :rockon:

jcveron

Established Member
Congrats on the new baby .... Hopefully you'll have a new Cobra or Mustang before long!

off topic but i am so jealous that both you and your wife drive cobras...mine wont step out the range rover to enjoy the awesomeness of my cobra! congratulations:beer:

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
I bought my Cobra from a guy with 4 kids; he bought a new M3.

I have 4 kids and a Cobra.

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
congrats on the baby, do what you gotta do, like others have said you can always get another one :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread