Autoblog 2010 GT500 Review

chuckstang

Established Member
I unlike many, think the whole car (including the rear) looks great. :rolleyes:

May I recommend the magic erarser LOL

have fun :D

Plastic is the worst to clean, everything and anything sticks to it.

Paint is so much easier to clean, and the plastic still scratches and wears so whats the freaking point Ford!

The new car is nice :rockon:

Captain Beyond

Established Member
Oh dont act surprised! You knew that was the case. I would chose the previous 2007-2009 GT500's over a new Camaro also (and they are close in price).:beer:

If I'm buying a heavy car, I want one that goes fast!!!! And can take a beating!

My Camaro is down to about 3,350# WET and I have got a lot more weight to lose. Cars these days are sooooo heavy. But sooooo fast......

...or better yet, wait for the 2011 GT. With a rumored (na) 400 hp at 3500 lbs, it promises to be a well balanced machine. It might even surprise those heavier 425 hp Challengers and Camaros. ;-)

Last edited:

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
i think the biggest worry about the 5.0l GT is the engine itself. its probably safe to say that it should make atleast 375HP, but ask any owner of an NA BMW with close to 1HP/liter how much potential the engine has. the only thing high HP/liter is useful for is in magazine reviews, since the engine is pretty much maxed out in NA form, and the high compression makes it about impossible to run any real amount of boost on pump gas. atleast thats what im worried about with this engine. a great engine from the factory isn't neccesarily a great engine for the modder(again, the BMW guys).

Users who are viewing this thread