Received 6 times today.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230208_131447_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230208_131447_Chrome.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 67

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Started earlier this week and it is really getting on my nerves. Every time I click a page or try going to a page I'm getting redirected and I have to hit the back button which takes me back to the previous page, I can't just get back to the page I was on. Then sometimes after clicking back once it will take me to a Walmart ad page, but it is all just spam. It's only happening to me here on SVTP using the Chrome web browser on mobile which is how I always view this site. I don't mind ads but this one is really starting to piss me off and I can't seem to block it either. @SID297

Screenshot_20230208_125751_Chrome.jpg

VegasMichael

Established Member
I got a similar one this morning from Spectrum. Total redirect. When I backspaced it took me to some site called Digital News.

OMFG it just happened again a second ago.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Started earlier this week and it is really getting on my nerves. Every time I click a page or try going to a page I'm getting redirected and I have to hit the back button which takes me back to the previous page, I can't just get back to the page I was on. Then sometimes after clicking back once it will take me to a Walmart ad page, but it is all just spam. It's only happening to me here on SVTP using the Chrome web browser on mobile which is how I always view this site. I don't mind ads but this one is really starting to piss me off and I can't seem to block it either. @SID297

View attachment 1780215
Thats your FBI agent trying to hook you up with some gift cards bro.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Thats your FBI agent trying to hook you up with some gift cards bro.

Well he needs to get the idea. Weird thing is, right after I posted that thread it stopped happening. It was happening pretty much every time or every other time I clicked a link and so far I have been through 3 or 4 threads with multiple pages and it hasn't happened. ???

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Well he needs to get the idea. Weird thing is, right after I posted that thread it stopped happening. It was happening pretty much every time or every other time I clicked a link and so far I have been through 3 or 4 threads with multiple pages and it hasn't happened. ???
He's on his afternoon break.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Ahh, forgot about this forum. Just made a thread on this, and it appears to be the same as what everyone else is getting.

Users who are viewing this thread