Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
"might get me some female..."

tenor.gif

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
There was a time when I would have said no, but nowadays with this crazy ****ed world, woke militant feminist bullshit … women deserve equal rights and lefts…

My opinion 100%

20 years ago, hell no - leave them alone.

But today? Damn. They want equality, they can have it. FAFO

_Snake_

Established Member
My opinion 100%

20 years ago, hell no - leave them alone.

But today? Damn. They want equality, they can have it. FAFO

If they want to fight like a man, they can get beat down like a man.

I heard that over 20 years ago after watching female Marine get KO’d by a male Marine during training.

I wish the rest of society would have adopted it.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Bob, some would argue that it was excessive force.

“No reason to take him down! He could have seriously hurt him! Guy was just trying to say hello!”

:LOL:
Or.....maybe mistaken identity. Maybe his eyesight isn't good and he got really excited seeing who he thought was a good friend he hadn't seen in a long time. He was rushing to give his "good friend" a big hug. Just saying anything is possible. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The guy handed his cigarette to his buddy while he walked over to see what was going on. Whatever it initially was all about is moot point because he was all business once he was forced to pull out his gun. He was intent on ENDING the first threat....with a kill. Wonder what happened to the second thug?

railroad

Established Member
The guy handed his cigarette to his buddy while he walked over to see what was going on. Whatever it initially was all about is moot point because he was all business once he was forced to pull out his gun. He was intent on ENDING the first threat....with a kill. Wonder what happened to the second thug?
Ist one definitely had a gun, so he is first on the list. Second one took a good shot.
Guy had great gun control, hardly any muzzle rise and able to stay on target.

_Snake_

Established Member
Ist one definitely had a gun, so he is first on the list. Second one took a good shot.
Guy had great gun control, hardly any muzzle rise and able to stay on target.
I noticed that also and started to wonder what his caliber of choice was. 9mm? Maybe .380? Something with a high capacity and low recoil.

Users who are viewing this thread