**** Around >>> Find Out

ajaf1656

Established Member
Bruh, you watch the whole thing?

The buster takes his shoes off and then sends Hector to the ground in a KO with a single strike.
Yeah, when he and the other guy started flailing at each other he got lucky. It helps when you’re playing patty cake with a dude who has to hold his pants up.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I must have hit REPLAY two dozen times. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: We have a crosswalk a couple of blocks away for the town walking/biking path. Can't tell you how many times people have walked right into the path of oncoming traffic, despite the fact that there is a sign there reminding them to STOP before crossing. I've had quite a few do this to me and they often flip the bird if I or another car honks. Idiots!! So this video struck a nerve.

Morgan

Established Member
I must have hit REPLAY two dozen times. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: We have a crosswalk a couple of blocks away for the town walking/biking path. Can't tell you how many times people have walked right into the path of oncoming traffic, despite the fact that there is a sign there reminding them to STOP before crossing. I've had quite a few do this to me and they often flip the bird if I or another car honks. Idiots!! So this video struck a nerve.
Haha, yes sir. I think what makes it so funny is that we’ve all been there. I could clearly feel the pedestrians anger.
In a different life, you might be the driver laughing as I walk squarely into the pole.

Users who are viewing this thread