**** Around >>> Find Out

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
That was an impressive slam on that whale! Didn't even look like a sweep, but more like he legit lifted her and threw her.

Also, don't start fights with Marines in their blues of all things. There's always more than just a few there and their gang is always going to be bigger than yours.

Had something similar happen one night when 30 or so of us were out in Seattle for a bachelor party. Some thuggish looking white and asian guys tried to start shit with 4 or 5 of us on a street corner after the bars had closed and one guy even flashed a gun in his wasteband, but one of our guys further away saw what was happening and yelled out to the rest who were a block over and around the corner. No joke 20 Marines come sprinting around the corner all as one looking for the action, but that was the end of it. The show of force was enough as well as the cops that were standing by on the opposite corner to us watching so we knew nothing was going down. I wish we could have gotten that beat down in, but it's just never worth it. Couldnt live with myself if someone got seriously hurt or killed.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
All I get is commercials

weird… works for me… its one of the most satisfying body slams you have ever seen:

846BAA39-8E5D-46B3-AEF3-30A0C12A6828.jpeg

BLUEPSTU

Veni Vidi Vici
Established Member
I get that pic, then immediately goes to ads. Strange unless that is all there is to it.
I am getting the same thing. Not only is it ads,but 2-3 minute long ads that you can't skip or ff. I have had this happen on youtube several times now over the past week or so. Strange.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Marines had to step on some excrement that tried soiling their dress uniform:

Now I'm not talking down on you for posting it, or marines, I'm strictly commenting on the title of the video. With that said, that's one of the softest "brawls" I've ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread