**** Around >>> Find Out

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I had a buddy in high school who was goofing around got thrown from the hood of a car. He went into a coma, had a metal plate put in his head and casually let it slip that while he was "sleeping" he saw flames. That shit scared me right into youth group. Lol
Better ladder up your sun screen because I believe we are all headed there, bro. The way the world is right now…. We are nothing but heathens, sinners and mental defectors.

Some of us are gonna burn a little more than others. Im hoping for medium-rare myself. :LOL:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Trying to imitate the Spetnatz… lol. Lucky he didnt hit the humerus or was using a quality defensive round…

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I had a buddy in high school who was goofing around got thrown from the hood of a car. He went into a coma, had a metal plate put in his head and casually let it slip that while he was "sleeping" he saw flames. That shit scared me right into youth group. Lol
Animated GIF

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Yeah that could have easily deflected into brachial artery or into the chest.. That is some dumb shit… I’d be pissed about my tat getting ****ed up too :ROFLMAO:

That is some dumbass shit. You can safely do it stacked on each other as you lean out and punch out because your weapon is extended out beyond the person you're behind, but other than that it's just pointless drills that serve no benefit. You shouldn't even be taking that shot in a live situation because your buddy or an innocent is that close. Only exception would be a hostage situation or one with ROEs like we had in RTT that stated civilian casualties didn't matter lol.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Good analysis on how the ”influencer”shooter got acquitted…

Great that the shooter was acquitted. But disturbing that Tanner's social media following increased by 16K and he plans to continue to pursue his stupid prank vocation. With the approval, apparently, of his father. This prankster's future looks dark and he'll likely end up dead because sooner or later he's going to encounter a lethal encounter with the wrong person.

ajaf1656

Established Member
What is with all these dirt bikes and ATVs running around on the street? In the city.

I've seen it on other videos, in different places. Large metro areas taken over by kids on bikes. But how? Nobody cares anymore?
First time I saw it was in the DMX video for "Rough Ryders' Anthem" and that was 25 years ago. Lol
The few I've seen in person were pretty cool, nobody was bashing windows or doing anything threatening or violent. It looked like a bunch of people just having fun.

Users who are viewing this thread