**** Around >>> Find Out

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
What is happening here? Was it road rage or was she just driving a Dodge charger they wanted?

The story that I read said that… Uber passenger was in the back doing a live feed flashing his gun, talking about how he was going to the other gang’s territory…. Mistakenly he filmed the car he was in….
Little did he know that the rival gang was around the same area, intercepting him and the rest you see….

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
The story that I read said that… Uber passenger was in the back doing a live feed flashing his gun, talking about how he was going to the other gang’s territory…. Mistakenly he filmed the car he was in….
Little did he know that the rival gang was around the same area, intercepting him and the rest you see….
Jesus ****ing christ

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
What is with all these dirt bikes and ATVs running around on the street? In the city.

I've seen it on other videos, in different places. Large metro areas taken over by kids on bikes. But how? Nobody cares anymore?
This has been going on in DC for over 10 years! I thought the same thing when I saw it in person. They don't just ride, they're putting on a show with wheelies and other goofy stunts in heavy traffic. It's nuts.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
People always talk about the crusades as if it was some bad thing. I say let's just stop pretending and go at it openly again.

People cry about the Crusades but forget it was in response to the Muslim invasion and genocide of all indigenous people across North Africa, Southern Spain, sacking Carthage and Constantinople and the Balkans.

Few people seem to remember Charlemagne and how the Western World could have simply never happened had the Islamic conquests not been stopped.

There is reason the Crusades are "reclaiming the holy land", it's because they took it from us to begin with.

_Snake_

Established Member
What is with all these dirt bikes and ATVs running around on the street? In the city.

I've seen it on other videos, in different places. Large metro areas taken over by kids on bikes. But how? Nobody cares anymore?
It’s been going on forever. I used to go into Philly on Sunday nights 25 years ago to watch street races and the dirtbikes/ATV’s were always part of the scene.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I've seen that one before. The guy was about as near to death or serious injury as he could have been in that one. That tree wasn't going to provide much protection from something that heavy. :eek:

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
At least a lawn mower didn't slice a leg off....

When my dad and I bought tannerite, I showed him videos like that. Which is exactly why I refuse to put the stuff inside anything, not even wood.

Users who are viewing this thread