**** Around >>> Find Out

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
What was that grip? Looked like he had his left hand balled up in a fist pressed up against the pistol. I've mag dumped a G18 with a 30rnd mag. It jumps but you can hold it on target as long as you are actually using both hands haha.

it had a little vert grip on it… it broke off. Guy was inexperienced regardless…

Should have just held it with a proper thumbs forward grip and let it rip, tatter chip!

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Dude definitely found out… lol

ladies survived…. from what i remember

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
So let's get a live stream of some old dude dying of lung cancer because he F'ed around with cigarettes and is finding out. Your original post made this seem like it was about justice. There is a difference between justice and consequences.

*To be clear I've enjoyed most of the content and love laughing at people who deserve it.

Pffft.

It's FAFO, not "due the crime, do the time".

Drunk dude saying "hold my beer while I tickle this Grizzly Bear" is absolutely ****ing around and about to find out....

ajaf1656

Established Member
Pffft.

It's FAFO, not "due the crime, do the time".

Drunk dude saying "hold my beer while I tickle this Grizzly Bear" is absolutely ****ing around and about to find out....
Pfffft....
I didn't start the thread and say what it was going to be. Maybe you can convince the OP triple OP to change it. Don't Pfffft at me for reading it.
Pffffftttt.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
^ I see lots of similar skateboard injuries.

Having never skate, if done correctly does the board somehow absorb the impact... Or is it as I imagine, like jumping off a roof onto a 2x4 and all the impact going right into your squishy leg joints?

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
^ I see lots of similar skateboard injuries.

Having never skate, if done correctly does the board somehow absorb the impact... Or is it as I imagine, like jumping off a roof onto a 2x4 and all the impact going right into your squishy leg joints?
The board, trucks and wheels soak up some, but you still take a beating, especially if your form is bad etc… I used to skate in jr high, highschool..looking back I can’t believe I didn’t break anything, lol.. I ended up in the ER more than once from doing stupid shit on my bike.

Users who are viewing this thread