**** Around >>> Find Out

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
I didn't know there were actually people who argue over drag racing. I thought that was just people acting and cussing to make reality TV more exciting. I've never seen people arguing at the drag strip. Then again, I've never seen anything as ****in gay as roll racing at the drag strip either.

Oh no, they were arguing here on the interweb. Much more classy. Uh I dont want to do this but let's say it was a "Kat fight". Uh, I feel dirty for the cheap pun.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
I didn't know there were actually people who argue over drag racing. I thought that was just people acting and cussing to make reality TV more exciting. I've never seen people arguing at the drag strip. Then again, I've never seen anything as ****in gay as roll racing at the drag strip either.

Kat was trying to drum up e-fame and was punching down.

Vette owner was a chubby Mexican girl and Kat was a Wisconsin 7. She went around running her mouth all over social media trash talking the Vette owner.

SVT became divided, 30% sucked Kats dick, 30% laughed and 40% called her out.

Needless to say, arrogant self absorbed Kat ASSumed her mostly stock GT500 would walk a Z06 that a SVTPF member literally told her he had justed installed Nitrous and tuned.

She showed up in a race suit .. got walked and blamed her car. She then left SVTPF and never returned.

We later found out she had become a huge vax+mask supporter.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
11ize0.jpg
11kh20.jpg
26010323362_342d102113_o.png
11kd7o.jpg
11kgh4.jpg
11j0hu.jpg
11kcxq.jpg

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
The clips are what keep the bar from going so low and landing on your neck I believe. So if you have to bail out it will land and stop at a certain height.

nah.. not trying to be a smart ass, but a smith machine does not have “clips”…. Maybe he meant “safety hooks”?

Im thinking he did….

The only “clips” i think someone would mention in relation to workout equipment would be the barbell clamps (clips), but that doesnt make sense either…

not really sure… lol

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
nah.. not trying to be a smart ass, but a smith machine does not have “clips”…. Maybe he meant “safety hooks”?

Im thinking he did….

The only “clips” i think someone would mention in relation to workout equipment would be the barbell clamps (clips), but that doesnt make sense either…

not really sure… lol

I'm not gonna act like I know for sure, but that is the only thing that made sense to me as a safety precaution with those machines lol. Clips doesn't seem like the right word either.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm not gonna act like I know for sure, but that is the only thing that made sense to me as a safety precaution with those machines lol. Clips doesn't seem like the right word either.

perhaps…. But all smith machines have the safety hooks…. You just have to know how to engage them…. Especially under duress… lady got so blindsided by that weight, that she totally forgot to try and engage the safety hooks…. Happened too fast…. Wild.

Last edited:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
perhaps…. But all smith machines have the safety hooks…. You just have to know how to engage them…. Especially under duress… lady got blindsided by that weight, that she totally forgot to try and engage the safety hooks…. Happened to fast…. Wild.
Yup and most have stops too, but they do no good at the lowest setting.

IMG_4372.jpeg

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Mind boggling why would you not utilize the safety features with that much weight for her frame. Yeah, you got a jacked dude on one side but your daughter on the other? It's literally all there so you can do it safely on that machine and you still manage to kill yourself.

ajaf1656

Established Member
I like laughing at criminals and assholes getting their comeuppance, but I'm not clicking on dogs getting shot or someone dying at the gym. I thought it was about justice. Maybe you can start a separate faces of death thread.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Mind boggling why would you not utilize the safety features with that much weight for her frame. Yeah, you got a jacked dude on one side but your daughter on the other? It's literally all there so you can do it safely on that machine and you still manage to kill yourself.
I think the whole problem here is that the lady literally had NO IDEA what she was doing or how much weight was on there or how to use the machine. I mean even an accomplished lifter well versed in the squat isn't going to start squatting with 405 pounds without warming up first.

Some people are blaming the guy using the machine for not stopping her but he may have said something to her as she was getting under the bar. I've also never been in a gym that allows kids to walk around. My guess is that the lady and her daughter(?) were likely not supposed to be walking around without being accompanied by an employee.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I like laughing at criminals and assholes getting their comeuppance, but I'm not clicking on dogs getting shot or someone dying at the gym. I thought it was about justice. Maybe you can start a separate faces of death thread.

well, the dog, unfortunately was failed by his owner… was loose and attacked / went after a guy on his own property…. Unfortunately for the pooch, the guy he attacked was a firearms instructor….

The gym accident, although a terrible incident, does highlight the importance of not clowning around at the gym and taking the equipment seriously… it is very unfortunate that she didnt survive and got to learn a valuable lesson. Instead, this lesson was passed down to her daughter.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

She was absolutely clueless… had no business messing with weights. I will add my 2c… Im not saying guy is responsibl, but I feel the guy failed her… He was right there. He had to have seen out of his peripheral. Also, when the weight came crushing down, I didnt see any REAL URGENCY, like I would have expected…

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Kat was trying to drum up e-fame and was punching down.

Vette owner was a chubby Mexican girl and Kat was a Wisconsin 7. She went around running her mouth all over social media trash talking the Vette owner.

SVT became divided, 30% sucked Kats dick, 30% laughed and 40% called her out.

Needless to say, arrogant self absorbed Kat ASSumed her mostly stock GT500 would walk a Z06 that a SVTPF member literally told her he had justed installed Nitrous and tuned.

She showed up in a race suit .. got walked and blamed her car. She then left SVTPF and never returned.

We later found out she had become a huge vax+mask supporter.

This^^

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Plenty of good dogs die everyday. Don't worry about killing a bad one.

I wish that when there was a dog attack, the owner got absolutely ****ing RAILED by the justice system. Dog is an extension of you, if your dog does the deed, you should be made accountable for it.

I feel the same way about firearms…. Should one of your ever harm someone else, you should get wrecked by the justice system.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I just ****ed around and found out...
**** me DC gets hot as ****, fast as ****

Users who are viewing this thread