**** Around >>> Find Out

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I've been to a lot of motorcycle races and only witnessed one (double) fatal accident in person. It was similar to that one where the guy was stranded in the middle of the track and tried to signal the other riders before getting hit. I'll never forget the sound of the bikes colliding and the lady next to me screaming. I was standing in the old tower that used to be at the start finish straight at Laguna Seca. I think I caught it on camera, but I've never gone back to look at it.

I bet the lady screaming made the situation much better and alleviated a ton of the stress and tension.

ajaf1656

Established Member
I bet the lady screaming made the situation much better and alleviated a ton of the stress and tension.
It was just a momentary reaction to what we saw. It was a horrific crash. She didn't carry on acting hysterical or anything.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I can only hope we'll see more anti climate-protester videos that good and better. I give that one 5 :):):):):)!

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
They probably gave her weight as 450 lbs to make the dead girl feel guilty.

As fast as she moved to attack the cop there's no way she weighs more than 200 kgs.
You crazy Canuck you

tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread