**** Around >>> Find Out

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member

Norco is not too far from me here. Really cool small little equestrian town with a strong country vibe. Some stores still have provision to tie off your horse outside the business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Norco is not too far from me here. Really cool small little equestrian town with a strong country vibe. Some stores still have provision to tie off your horse outside the business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RIP, warrior.

God speed on your next travels!

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I've never wanted to see a bunch of white guys get their ass beat so bad. HAHA #TeamBrothers

Looks bad, but total context is missing…. Who knows what was said or how this all exactly got started…. With that said,
white animals definitely shouldnt have attacked. They need caging!

the hat toss to the air had me rolling… that has been watching too many fight movies. Lol

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Looks bad, but total context is missing…. Who knows what was said or how this all exactly got started…. With that said,
white animals definitely shouldnt have attacked. They need caging!

the hat toss to the air had me rolling… that has been watching too many fight movies. Lol
I know they parked where they shouldn't, was told and didn't care. For sure we know the white guy threw the first punch.

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Last edited:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Did anyone even get injured? That looked like a bunch of kids playing a little too rough on the playground.

That was my first reaction too. Looking at the fools in handcuffs, it did not look like any one of them were involved in that mayhem. There were a few angles that showed guys getting laid out and then whaled on by 2/3 when on the ground.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
IMG_3911.jpeg

JaCobro

Luke 10:19
Established Member
Premium Member
But is it legit? I think it looks legit, but I wouldn't put it past the FBI and gov to stage some far right shit like this so they can continue to tighten down the screws some more.
This. These evil pos's trying to destroy all that is good will do anything to further the civil divide. While pushing for more control over everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread