**** Around >>> Find Out

ajaf1656

Established Member
I hope if I ever crash my car into something there are a few hundred nerds with cell phones out to remind me that I'm still not the biggest retard in the vicinity. Lol

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
She let him close the distance and pulled her weapon way too late. Just another example of women thinking they can do a mans job and doing it poorly…

wut ru talkin bout?!?! She did the job perfectly. (per the liberal faggots and defund da police types).

also, support wumenz yo! Equal rightz!

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
wut ru talkin bout?!?! She did the job perfectly. (per the liberal faggots and defund da police types).

also, support wumenz yo! Equal rightz!
Kevin Hart Whatever GIF

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
You know damn well that if she had pulled her weapon in time to prevent the attack, defun da polize types would have been screeching “excessive force” power tripping cop, yo!
She should have dumped a mag in him… women have proved from the dawn of time they can’t make a decision in a timely manner. You ever ask one what she wants to eat or wait while she tries on 20 different outfits? :ROFLMAO:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
She should have dumped a mag in him… women have proved from the dawn of time they can’t make a decision in a timely manner. You ever ask one what she wants to eat or wait while she tries on 20 different outfits? :ROFLMAO:

I have seen a very rare scenario in which an absolute stud of a woman did (police occifer) and she later got caught up in excessive force investigations and the courts. Cali****ingfornia. Lol

8D8F9D0D-63CE-4FE0-8799-249FE3A1BD81.jpeg
3CD93186-9CDC-464C-B588-3924CDF34A06.jpeg

Last edited:

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
She let him close the distance and pulled her weapon way too late. Just another example of women thinking they can do a mans job and doing it poorly…

No shit.

1. Doing a call alone
2. Not immediately drawing and aserting her self
3. Dude posted Bail

One comment said "her attitude was approaching this like a fight with her boyfriend. Mode worried about her camera and taking a call then the fact an armed man was rapidly approaching and not complying"

Last edited:

ajaf1656

Established Member
No shit.

1. Doing a call alone
2. Not immediately drawing and answering her self
3. Dude posted Bail

One comment said "her attitude was approaching this like a fight with her boyfriend. Mode worried about her camera and taking a call then the fact an armed man was rapidly approaching and not complying"
The info under the video says his bail is $850,000. Even with the unconstitutional bail-bond scam most charge 10%. I wouldn't think that that dude could come up with $85,000.

"Can you put that down, please? Can you put that down, please? Stop stop aaaaahhhhh!"
Well the answer to her question seems to be no.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
If the cop did her job and filled him with lead we could have got a happy ending.

the problem is liberal logic would have ensued….

“oh MaH gOD, eXeSsIVe FOrCE!!! Y cOuLD sHE nOT sHOOt Him IN tHe LeG!?!? hE WaS fAThEr AnD a GoOdEr BoY!!!”

railroad

Established Member
She did try to shot him in the leg. Looks like the first 2 shots were in the ground or about knee high.
A high stress situation, but she definitely needed more realistic training.
I would like to know where she hit him, if at all.

Users who are viewing this thread