**** Around >>> Find Out

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Gotcha, yea, timing was strange. I’m guessing the cops burst the door, and started taking fire.

I felt like there was an awkward pause after the dude went to a knee/down-ish.

Is that standard procedure for everyone to be promptly removed from the scene after a shooting? Or was that “head blown upon the back wall” exclusive?

What I think could be the case is that when doing entries the one and two man are the primary shooters followed by the 3 man skirting the primary and support roles and then the 4 man mainly as support in the room if he can get in. 1 and 2 man are surely going to engage and the 3 man will with whoevers sector he is in because he is going to decide follow one of the two front members and the 4 man will follow the other.

That's by the book for actual room clearing and this was not by the book, but the basic fact remains that the one and two man will engage first and three man will typically engage as well so that three man was ready to engage regardless. I think when he came in slightly late he only saw the guy crouching behind the counter and he didn't see exactly what the one and two man did so he perceived it completely different and still perceived the guy as a threat. If you judge it by the book then he was doing what he was supposed to do and it just looked like he took a late shot.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member

956a71f0d14f56b60cdf3a3f78812ff7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
@6:10... straight to the dome and watch that dude drop! Haha. The first officers cam is placed so perfectly and that shot came so late in the scuffle that I actually chuckled at the sequence of events. It seemed so personal lol.

of course you go in the comments and already have cucks condemning the police…

Gave that POS the ol, T2 make over :ROFLMAO:

1691023125354.gif

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Here we have another example of why you have to come down with absolute harshness and tenacity, once a perp has shown both the capability and intent to hurt/kill.

Should have been ended way sooner, and could have resulted and a good guy casualty. Thankfully, guy only had will but was unskilled.

Bu bu but why did they have to shoot so much! Why couldnt they just shoot him in the leg???

Buahahahaha!

Users who are viewing this thread