**** Around >>> Find Out

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
If he is legal to shoot him dead then he is legal to shoot him dead, dead, dead, dead, dead, dead.
The problem for the shooter isn't killing someone who is already dead. It's proving the guy was still a threat before the final shot. While I will agree it wont be an easy conviction, I would not want to be on trail for that. But it's easy to judge in leisure what someone did in hast. I think it just takes one person to vote not guilty so that's good.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
The problem for the shooter isn't killing someone who is already dead. It's proving the guy was still a threat before the final shot. While I will agree it wont be an easy conviction, I would not want to be on trail for that. But it's easy to judge in leisure what someone did in hast. I think it just takes one person to vote not guilty so that's good.
Yeah I wouldn’t want to be on trial and have to answer for the coup de grace, but I would have reassessed the threat after he dropped. The shooter lost his composure but he was in an extremely stressful and life-threatening situation he likely has never been prepared for. The crook pointed a gun at everyone and pretty much activated a green light on his ass.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You're right. Good eye. That was 4 seconds of freeze frame on those two coming down the stairs.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
No, both guys stop at the end as they see what the guy is doing and when the second camera shows the same thing as they are still standing there frozen as they see him fall. I don't see why this video would be faked though? There's nothing to indicate that.

Users who are viewing this thread