**** Around >>> Find Out

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
too bad he turned a good shoot into an execution, never followed up to see what happened with this whole thing, if anything yet.
I have not heard anything once he lawyered up and they just wanted to talk to him about the situation. IMO it would be an easy conviction for the prosecutor depending on the jury with that last shot.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
too bad he turned a good shoot into an execution, never followed up to see what happened with this whole thing, if anything yet.

hopefully nothing… he did exactly what is needed… just took out the trash and place it on the curve for the police to pick up.

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
ZomboMeme 02052023180717.jpg

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
I have not heard anything once he lawyered up and they just wanted to talk to him about the situation. IMO it would be an easy conviction for the prosecutor depending on the jury with that last shot.
Not so easy. Although the crook appeared to be leaving, the argument could easily be made that the possibility existed he could have either turned around and shot them all before running away or shot anyone outside the door he may have ran into; or robbed another store and shot someone else. The Samaritan who shot could claim he was neutralizing the threat to save his life and the lives of others. In all honesty it was overkill, but see my comment below.
hopefully nothing… he did exactly what is needed… just took out the trash and place it on the curve for the police to pick up.
If he is legal to shoot him dead then he is legal to shoot him dead, dead, dead, dead, dead, dead.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
The threat was neutralized after being shot in the back. I can see a prosecutor winning this case and saying the Good Samaritan is guilty.

Im glad the perp got taken out, but I can see a jury believing the perp was executed.

Users who are viewing this thread