**** Around >>> Find Out

venom1997

Screwed by the Twins
Established Member
Crazy shit. STELAR situational awareness and reflexes. Stud.

That crazy mofo was buck-naked! Looked like a Mexican Torta spilling out of that car! Lmaooo :ROFLMAO:

I would of mag dumped the **** outta him for doing that to my car **** that I would of brought out the funstick

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Looks like he put it in his mouth

Oh for sure it was suicide..

IMG_9698.jpeg

IMG_9696.jpeg
IMG_9697.jpeg

Last edited:

SVTDarin

Established Member

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
There is a gun range near me that won't let you rent a gun if you are alone. One day a guy walked in, rented a gun, bought a box of ammo, went to his lane, loaded 1 run and blew his brains out.
While I'm not surprised, it's sickening how far our world has slipped. It's scary to think what we'll see in even 10 years.

C2tuck

Established Member
While I'm not surprised, it's sickening how far our world has slipped. It's scary to think what we'll see in even 10 years.

I remember hearing about this happening 20 years ago at a range in Dallas. Remember thinking who would do that, but it makes sense if you don’t have a gun of your own and want to kill yourself.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I remember hearing about this happening 20 years ago at a range in Dallas. Remember thinking who would do that, but it makes sense if you don’t have a gun of your own and want to kill yourself.
At least they didn't make somebody else pull the trigger and carry the weight like somebody that chooses suicide by cop

SVTDarin

Established Member
Exactly, I thought the same thing. At first I was like WTF then I thought that's genius.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member

That's been going on for a while. Lots of ranges won't let you rent if you are alone or don't have other guns.

Sounds like a business opportunity to make suicide boths.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
There is a gun range near me that won't let you rent a gun if you are alone. One day a guy walked in, rented a gun, bought a box of ammo, went to his lane, loaded 1 run and blew his brains out.

a range here had a couple things happen, stopped renting for a while. One committed suicide, one shot their kid in the back of the head and then themselves if I remember correctly

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread