**** Around >>> Find Out

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia

fangin2u

Established Member
A few years back my wife and I decided to enjoy our 5 year anniversary at a very upscale hotel in down town Charlotte near where we used to party in our younger days. We basically never left the hotel because of this shit. We spent the 1st night out on the town and got screamed at by a "you can guess" about how "I let my big ass dog get too close while walking down the sidewalk" then proceeded to see just about every intersection taken over by the same shit in that video. We were on the 23rd floor and could watch the mayhem taking place all over the city. People jumping from car to car in parking lots, dirt bikes all over the place, every stoplight had some asshole doing doughnuts in it- All the while, NOT A SINGLE police presences there. The shit went on all night long.
It really is a bummer though. We used to have so much fun in that area in college when we first started dating.
Haven't been back since.
I would stay in Kannapolis.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

Let that be a lesson. Get out of the fatal funnel and this shows precisely why. Cross over the doorway as you take those shots and never stay in it.

First corner it was clear he was riding beyond his limits to chase that Gallardo.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
F’n IG, just click visit IG and it will play.

Right on.
instagram is facebook, facebook is meta, meta is zuckerberg, zuckerberg is an anti-America, fascist, civil rights stealing, reptilian tyrant.

Wish all posts would go to x. Which is better, but not total speech either.
rant/

Users who are viewing this thread