**** Around >>> Find Out

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Bad shoot. Obvious choice would have been to call a social worker.

Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam! He basically threatened the cop over and over with his life, obviously telegraphing he had a weapon in his hand. That cop did everything right, and thankfully it's ALL on his chest camera. One less thug to wreak harm/violence on citizens and law enforcement.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
The last thing I’m asking anyone who has drawn on me and has 100% a clear shot, is, “do you want to go home tonight?”

****ing hilarious. Cop played it pretty cool considering the guy had a firearm in his hand and started threatening him.

That felt like a suicide by cop situation to me.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

MG0h3

Established Member
1. Law Enforcement are "average citizens"
2. Agreed, Non-State Sponsored are held to a hirer standard.

We’ll see if the Marine that killed the guy on the subway gets off or not. He George Floyded the guy while trying to subdue him.

Point being, if he gets off, he is held to a lower standard. I think this is what should happen in this case.

But can I shoot them while they run away?

Yes, you are allowed to use deadly force if a reasonable belief exists that the person will kill or commit serious bodily harm to you or others. This includes if the person is not aggressing towards you.

I didn’t really scrutinize this video, but I’m guessing the officers believed that he had a weapon concealed the way he was holding his pants. I also suspect they came to this conclusion because after the FTY and crash, he charged the officers and I believe yelled **** you. This is easily defined as assaultive behavior. Coupled with the holding of the pants like that, I would assume a gun is coming out as well.

I have been involved in a lot of FTYs that resulted in crashes or just bailouts. Exactly NONE of the occupants have intentionally charged at me. One guy was nice enough to leave his firearm on the front seat before bailing out.

Remember, while we are calm, relaxed, and picking these videos apart in slow motion, this is not what the cops experienced. As difficult as it is, they are supposed to be judged on what they saw/believed at that exact moment.

Following any significant incident, we cut paper on it before watching the video. It’s not uncommon to watch a video of an event you were involved in and say “I never saw that” or I didn’t hear that” etc. This even happens on way less significant/stressful events than shootings.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Yes, you are allowed to use deadly force if a reasonable belief exists that the person will kill or commit serious bodily harm to you or others. This includes if the person is not aggressing towards you.

I didn’t really scrutinize this video, but I’m guessing the officers believed that he had a weapon concealed the way he was holding his pants. I also suspect they came to this conclusion because after the FTY and crash, he charged the officers and I believe yelled **** you. This is easily defined as assaultive behavior. Coupled with the holding of the pants like that, I would assume a gun is coming out as well.

100%

Chill conversation with a clearly lying dirtbags goes 0-120 when he's asked to step out and realizes the gig is up.

Flees, I don't think he was trying to hit anyone, but then wrecks and as you said deliberately charges the officer in an aggressive manner.

I think the perp at this point is all adrenaline and has no idea where he's doing.

At this point I'd call clean shoot.

The problem is when the perp runs up the driveway and in circles after presumably being hit?

In a non-LEO situation a person would be ****ed up the ass for shooting a fleeing/retreating felon.

That's generally my problem with these situations. Make self defense great again.

We wouldn't have so many criminals if we didn't have so many victims.

These smash and grab flash mobs, if any of them started getting popped or a beat down, shit would end overnight.

I have been involved in a lot of FTYs that resulted in crashes or just bailouts. Exactly NONE of the occupants have intentionally charged at me. One guy was nice enough to leave his firearm on the front seat before bailing out.

Remember, while we are calm, relaxed, and picking these videos apart in slow motion, this is not what the cops experienced. As difficult as it is, they are supposed to be judged on what they saw/believed at that exact moment.

Following any significant incident, we cut paper on it before watching the video. It’s not uncommon to watch a video of an event you were involved in and say “I never saw that” or I didn’t hear that” etc. This even happens on way less significant/stressful events than shootings.

MG0h3

Established Member
100%

Chill conversation with a clearly lying dirtbags goes 0-120 when he's asked to step out and realizes the gig is up.

Flees, I don't think he was trying to hit anyone, but then wrecks and as you said deliberately charges the officer in an aggressive manner.

I think the perp at this point is all adrenaline and has no idea where he's doing.

At this point I'd call clean shoot.

The problem is when the perp runs up the driveway and in circles after presumably being hit?

In a non-LEO situation a person would be ****ed up the ass for shooting a fleeing/retreating felon.

That's generally my problem with these situations. Make self defense great again.

We wouldn't have so many criminals if we didn't have so many victims.

These smash and grab flash mobs, if any of them started getting popped or a beat down, shit would end overnight.

I see your point RE him turning to run past the cops, but once you’ve made the decision to shoot, it’s made. No take backs I guess you could say.

Shitty situation and maybe the kid just made one dumb move and now he’s dead.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
"I didn do anythingggg-uhhh..."

I can't stand when girls talk like that and so many do it. They carry on the pronunciation of the word and end it with "uhh". It's like bratty teenage girl demon that lives deep inside them that comes to the surface to do stupid things that get them in trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread