**** Around >>> Find Out

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Not gonna lie, with a rifle 6 to the body can be appropriate, but 4 to the head??? GAAAD DAMNNN!

With any velocity, the first shot should be popping that head like a watermelon.

Mofos out there be savages!

Considering they were telling their knife kill stories in the van to each other and discussing wanting to get a tomahawk kill on their next deployment, so yeah. All the while, there's 7 of us lowly LCPLs sitting in the backseats of this Econoline dead silent and looking at each other like wtf? They could have been messing with us also but these were some of the first guys who were pulled from Force Recon to stand up MSOC so I know early on they got pretty wild on deployment with their tactics before getting reigned in and restructured.

I'll say though about the shooting, they were dead serious about dumping rounds. When asked their squad leader got pretty fired about it and basically said "are you going to make sure the enemy is dead or are you going to follow some drill and risk getting you or someone else shot in return because you didn't finish him when you had the chance?"

Last edited:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Considering they were telling their knife kill stories in the van to each other and discussing wanting to get a tomahawk kill on their next deployment, so yeah. All the while, there's 7 of us lowly LCPLs sitting in the backseats of this Econoline dead silent and looking at each other like wtf? They could have been messing with us also but these were some of the first guys who were pulled from Force Recon to stand up MSOC so I know early on they got pretty wild on deployment with their tactics before getting reigned in and restructured.
A little wild, those crazy m’fers went off the reservation. :LOL::LOL:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
^^^ I felt the pain and agony on that one. I read his mind as he reacted and tried to stand up. "I'm okay! I'm okay!! PLEASE be okay!!!"

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member

Ive seen wicker tables with bigger legs.

^^^ I felt the pain and agony on that one. I read his mind as he reacted and tried to stand up. "I'm okay! I'm okay!! PLEASE be okay!!!"
Anyone have an idea on what actually "snapped" on this dude, Im guessing he tore some tendons??? He gets props from me since he didnt start screaming like a bitch in the video, that probably started a few seconds after the cut lol.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Anyone have an idea on what actually "snapped" on this dude, Im guessing he tore some tendons??? He gets props from me since he didnt start screaming like a bitch in the video, that probably started a few seconds after the cut lol.

I shut it down when I heard it. Knees/joints/bones making popping sounds that they shouldn’t is something that has always legitimately made me cringe.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
I like dislocating hips and reducing em during total replacements lol

Ripping out toenails on podiatry day however makes my cringe and almost gag lol

Had an ingrown toenail pulled in boot camp after my 2nd toe started to turn black. The numbing shot they gave me right between the toes hurt so bad it made me jump in the seat. Then he just jammed a wedge under it and separated the toenail and cut it in half and pulled half of it out. It was brutal looking but didn't feel anything after the shot.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
finally glanced at it, as it makes me squeamish too, reminded me of the bodybuilder that tore both quad tendons during a photo shoot squatting 700ish.

i‘ll never forget the noises of my ACL or pec tear and it makes me nauseous lol

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Motorcycle gang thing?

You haven't heard about that one? They all got motorcycles in country and were rolling around in a gang wasting dudes. I haven't read into the whole story in detail, but what I did hear about was pretty crazy.

_Snake_

Established Member
You haven't heard about that one? They all got motorcycles in country and were rolling around in a gang wasting dudes. I haven't read into the whole story in detail, but what I did hear about was pretty crazy.
I did hear about that actually. For a second I thought they did something state-side. lol

I used to ride with a bunch of dudes from 2nd Force. They were wild AF.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
I did hear about that actually. For a second I thought they did something state-side. lol

I used to ride with a bunch of dudes from 2nd Force. They were wild AF.

I realize the way I said it does make it sound state side. My bad. I feel bad for the Recon guys cause they got nothing to do anymore. Used to always see them on the ranges jamming out and breaching doors, but you never heard about anything they were doing overseas.

Users who are viewing this thread