aps head coolnig mod

03_SVT_COBRA

Established Member
I Have placed an order on april 2nd for the style 2 and STILL have not recieved anything! did they just take my money? sould i put a complaint in?

Im in canada, but it should still not take that long right?

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I ordered something out of the West coast of Canada once,took for frigging ever to get here.Might just want to drop them a line.Did they give you a tracking #?

EvilTwins

I can't find my pulley!
Established Member
I Have placed an order on april 2nd for the style 2 and STILL have not recieved anything! did they just take my money? sould i put a complaint in?

Im in canada, but it should still not take that long right?

You do realize that canada post is like a third world shipping service right??

Oh and the jerks at customs don't help much, canada customs are the biggest jerkoffs ever.

Dismember

2003 black Terminator
Established Member
Im in Canada too, i ordered the cooling mods from Invictus last year, took a few weeks but it was fine. Just be patient. Like others said ask him for a tracking numbers.

Ben

03_SVT_COBRA

Established Member
My whole biuld is waiting on this stuped hose!!!!!!! the shows start in 3 weeks!!! im cutten it kinda close!

btw i have: whipple 2.3, 60's, BAP, jlt hi boost, X3, full exaust, 4lb lower, stage 2 meth (with duel jets), gords ford with fans, msd 2 step, mono blade T.B., 2800 maf, ppvr delete, frps disk, nitto 555r.. ALL WAITING TO GO ON.. Do you have any idea what thats doing to me!?!?

LOL

TRBO VNM

then you should have ordered it sooner. :poke: j/j

nice list of mods. gonna be a totally different car.

can you at least remove everything else and prep it for those mods or start installing some of those? you can install the BAP, assemble the whipple, lower pulley, meth, HE, MSD, PPRV and the nitto's.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
You'll get it. Invictus is a good dude and the product is top notch. This can't be the first time you've ever ordered anything from the US, how long does it usually take?

03_SVT_COBRA

Established Member
everything else took about two weeks.. I put the jlt on the other day looks mint.. the same colour as my car n everything! hi quality stuff.. lol that HUGE 12'' filter barly fit under there tho.. had to do some cutting. Well im still driving my cobra around and i dont wanna have it at my shop in pieces untill i have everything ready to go on.. I also just orderd a 3.2 alt pulley and metco idlers. (just read the blowing up thing...lol)

Has any one got those coberau seats the same swade as the stock? they look nice.. imma have to get a $ on those..

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I know the feeling bro, mine's up on jack stands for the next few weeks until my wheels come in and its driving me nuts already.
It'll all be worth it in the end though.

Users who are viewing this thread